? servers

? players online

TTT saying "(person) is a t"

• Content Count:  764

I've been seeing in chat like every round saying "che is a t" or someone else, I think this honestly just causes confusion because some people would be thinking, "Oh he said he's a T, that must mean he's kos" for instance when I see someone call me a T in chat I automatically think they're kosing me.

I don't understand why this isn't breaking some sort of rule because it's just kinda baiting. (Also if this is breaking a rule sorry I just have seen admins do it so I'm assuming it's allowed.)

Edited by Creten

• Content Count:  587

15) Is calling someone a traitor a KOS?

• No, you must explicitly state "KOS" and the player's name for it to be valid

If someone kills you for another player calling you a T, its RDM, not a false kos

The rules explicitly state you have to state "KOS" for it to be valid, meaning if someone kills you for that an admin can take action on the player who killed you. It's not breaking a rule because its not a false kos or anything, and as long as players follow the rule above there should be no issues.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  4441

7 minutes ago, oSen said:

If someone kills you for another player calling you a T, its RDM, not a false kos

The rules explicitly state you have to state "KOS" for it to be valid, meaning if someone kills you for that an admin can take action on the player who killed you. It's not breaking a rule because its not a false kos or anything, and as long as players follow the rule above there should be no issues.

This is rule lawyering at it's finest lol, Gentoo was telling me about the other rule where you can Tbait someone, then when they fire back you can dome them?

What! Lol?!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  565

50 minutes ago, Che said:

I've been seeing in chat like every round saying "che is a t" or someone else, I think this honestly just causes confusion because some people would be thinking, "Oh he said he's a T, that must mean he's kos" for instance when I see someone call me a T in chat I automatically think they're kosing me.

I don't understand why this isn't breaking some sort of rule because it's just kinda baiting. (Also if this is breaking a rule sorry I just have seen admins do it so I'm assuming it's allowed.)

saying someone is a t is invalid call for kos as well as punishable by admins if you are targeted or someone else is report to admins on the issue  

admins do it bc they want to mess around sometimes(assuming people take it as a joke)

• Like 1
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  764

The only thing that kind of bugs me is there is no need for you to be saying che is a t, or whoever is being called a T. There should be no reason to do that other than if you're trolling on purpose. People really only say this stuff just to cause confusion or just to be obnoxious.

• Content Count:  587

1 minute ago, Che said:

The only thing that kind of bugs me is there is no need for you to be saying che is a t, or whoever is being called a T. There should be no reason to do that other than if you're trolling on purpose. People really only say this stuff just to cause confusion or just to be obnoxious.

If this is consistently happening after you tell them to stop, reach out to an admin as it's harassment. Regardless players shouldn't be killing you for it

• Like 3

• Content Count:  283

haven't read the other parts but im gonna responding to the main post 

saying someone is a t or likely a t for most people never causes confusion. It is stated in the rules that saying someone is kos is a kos which makes a kos pretty straight forward. I would take it like if you don't hear the words kos ignore it since it isn't a kos. If you understand it in that way than there shouldn't be any confusion and should make it much simpler. I hated the time when we had calling someone a t was kos since it made it much harder. Calling someone a t is almost the same as throwing sus on someone. This is my take though.

^ this makes it simpler since you have to say kos for it to be a proper kos 

• Like 1
Edited by touchy

• Content Count:  4441

I think it's pretty ridiculous to see people say that calling someone a T vs. calling someone KOS isn't confusing or interchangeable. This should be common sense, and the fact that it isn't means at some point someone set some precedent that is just wrong lol. When I played if you called someone a T that meant you were calling KOS on them, I don't know why any of you would fight to have this confusing wording be allowed whatsoever at all lol. TTT is an EXTREMELY straightforward gamemode there is no reason to confuse new players and then slay them because you want to mess around with your friends, frankly when you're messing around with your friends you're still breaking the rules and causing enough confusion to ruin the purpose of the gamemode. The few times I've gotten on TTT I literally logged off shortly after because admins and their friends were being extremely obnoxious with this type of shit. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread