? servers

? players online

jailbreak in 2021

• Content Count:  133

I enjoy jb it’s not to bad it may get pretty toxic at times with some younger players but a few timeouts and normally it can be back to normal everyone normally follows the rules and just plays for fun I’m the same with Janseen on that aim statement as long as your silver 2 or above it’s a ez ct ace 

• Like 6

• Content Count:  971

On 5/24/2021 at 4:53 PM, janseen said:

JB is different from what it was 2 years ago. From the multiple changes to the rules, along with the different player base, you can't expect JB to be exactly the same. That being said, personally I enjoy JB right now. I have a couple fans aka @spook@john jones 2  @carrollton_ and etc, and my aim is above silver 1 so I can easily kill the entire CT team. As long as there is an admin attempting to tame the 9 year olds, I feel its not as bad as you all think.

I don't entirely disagree, but I feel like you're in the minority when it comes to regulars who started years ago liking the newer people.

Personally, I can't fucking stand 90% of the regulars who've joined in the past year or so. It's just personal opinion but I feel like the majority of regulars from a few years ago generally agree with me on that.

Most are just straight up rule nazis who go on power trips because they're insecure, or those who just talk too much and don't know when to shut the fuck up.

Shit happens, people move on, things change, it's just the way things go. But I miss the unspoken heroes who made JB a fun place with reliable regulars who kept the server alive and set the vibe properly. @JuantumConfirm @Tagwrack @burnttoenailsetc. etc. etc.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  560

On 5/24/2021 at 1:53 PM, janseen said:

JB is different from what it was 2 years ago. From the multiple changes to the rules, along with the different player base, you can't expect JB to be exactly the same. That being said, personally I enjoy JB right now. I have a couple fans aka @spook@john jones 2  @carrollton_ and etc, and my aim is above silver 1 so I can easily kill the entire CT team. As long as there is an admin attempting to tame the 9 year olds, I feel its not as bad as you all think.

who the fuck is this other carrollton

• Like 2

• Content Count:  82

On 5/23/2021 at 1:01 AM, Kanye said:

The state of jb is utter dogshit. Giraff always been doing that bullshit. I've also expressed a changing in rules would be beneficial because blatant can be defined as way to many things. All new cts have come to this annoying ass nazi meta and really the only ones that let that shit go are OG's.

naturally im gonna get shit on for this and i expect that but a change in the rules would be very benifical. a lot of it is left up to common sense and very vague, allowing people to get away with the most random shit because it's still technically within the rules

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.