? servers

? players online

Minecraft Hunger Games

• Content Count:  562

I couldn't find or remember the last time we did one of these Minecraft Hunger Games Events. I remember it was a lot of fun with the streamers casting it, and overall was just a lot of fun. I'd like to suggest that we do it again since almost everyone has Minecraft, its near the summer, and the forums have become more popular since then. I think that it would be fun for a lot of people at SG to have another Minecraft HUNGER GAMES. Now this event has a little freedom for whatever the events people want to do. They can turn it into a minigames Minecraft event, but I feel the only downside to this is that it probably won't attract much viewers to the live if we are sitting there drawing in Mineplex (which was where the event was hosted last time). There could be a different event after or at a completely different date that would include those minigames because the Minecraft scene is more heavily focused on PvP which would be Hunger Gamer / Survival Games. Take my event idea into consideration please.

• Like 4
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  922

51 minutes ago, Kanye said:

I couldn't find or remember the last time we did one of these Minecraft Hunger Games Events. I remember it was a lot of fun with the streamers casting it, and overall was just a lot of fun. I'd like to suggest that we do it again since almost everyone has Minecraft, its near the summer, and the forums have become more popular since then. I think that it would be fun for a lot of people at SG to have another Minecraft HUNGER GAMES. Now this event has a little freedom for whatever the events people want to do. They can turn it into a minigames Minecraft event, but I feel the only downside to this is that it probably won't attract much viewers to the live if we are sitting there drawing in Mineplex (which was where the event was hosted last time). There could be a different event after or at a completely different date that would include those minigames because the Minecraft scene is more heavily focused on PvP which would be Hunger Gamer / Survival Games. Take my event idea into consideration please.

we did have a hunger games event while back but this is pretty much what happened 

COUGH COUGH @Strayyz

• Like 3

Reply to Thread