? servers

? players online

Terraria Master Mode Event! 6/15 10 AM- 7:30 PM

• Content Count:  1920

spacer.png

(I believe this is @ThRza's banner so thanks)

What is Terraria?

Terraria is a single/multiplayer survival game where the objective is to collect resources and gear to defeat bosses. That is an extremely oversimplified definition, as you can find plenty of walkthroughs all over the internet and YouTube, like this one here. I recommend you take a peak at it whether you are new or returning to the game, it will be very helpful.

What is Our Objective?

Last time, we ran the game in normal mode, this time we are running the much more challenging master mode, where all enemies are a lot more difficult to kill, but you have a shot at more gear and rewards for killing bosses. I will be playing in the morning and in the evening, but I will be keeping the server up all day for people to come and go and contribute how they can. Our goal for the event will be to get into hard mode and beat the wall of flesh. I will continue the server after the event, but just in impromptu sessions. If you're interested in that, please contact me after the event.

When and Where?

I will again host a dedicated server on my PC at the time of the event and will hand out the IP then. The event will be next Tuesday, the 15th from 10 AM to 7:30PM. I will be keeping up the server this long since it will allow for good time for progress and a wide range of players to get a shot of logging on. 

Any Rules?

Don't steal other's items. Don't grief and cause us to lose items, throw boss fights, etc. No exploiting or cheating allowed.

We will also be hosting this event through our Discord in the events channel. Click the Discord icon below to join our Discord!

8kUbEdb.png
  • Like 7

Reply to Thread