? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  532

Recently me and some other people were playing Tag in TTT and it was actually pretty fun. I'm not sure if this has ever been an event but it seems like something a lot of people would like. A way it could work is have about 2 or 3 minute rounds and have who ever is "it" at the end of the round be eliminated from the event. Last few people who are still in could be the winners or have a 1v1 tag but a 1v1 tag doesn't seem all that fun. I'm sure one of the beautiful higher ups could make/find a command that makes it obvious who is it with a red outline, clantag change, or a model change once tagged. Not much else I can think of it to sell the idea, its tag... tag is always fun.

• Like 7
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  1920

I think this is a really interesting concept. I think this would require a new plugin, unless one already exists somewhere. I think a better adaptation of this would be it would sort the players like a normal round, and it would also be a haste round, and whoever was still "it" at the end of the round would be out, and it would resort of the players remaining until it was 1v1. This idea kind of reminds me of rocket tag in TF2, and that's a blast. If we can get the plugin for it, I think this is something definitely worth giving a shot. 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread