? servers

? players online

New Tyler, The Creator Album

• Content Count:  2694

Listened to it at work this morning and then various songs on shuffle throughout the day. I like it a lot. Way more than I like Igor or Flower boy. The Wayne feature was insane and I enjoyed the YoungBoy feature despite never really listening to him. I also really really liked the 42dugg feature. Was just a great album overall imo

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1105

Tyler will always be mid, idk really how to explain what kind of genre he fits under but he is definitely a really good lyricist. Just never really have been a fan of him. 

• Like 2
Edited by balls.
misspelled word pointed out by shit sack

• Content Count:  5377

1 hour ago, balls. said:

Tyler will always be mid, idk really how to explain what kind of genre he fits under but he is definitely a really good lyricalist. Just never really have been a fan of him. 

What's a lyricalist?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2253

I've really never listened to a full album from Tyler so I wasn't sure what I was in for. I thought a good chunk of the songs were solid, but there were some noticeable duds imo like the 2 eight+ minute tracks that did nothing for me. There's a lot more highlights in the first part of the album than there are the second.

Maybe it'll grow on me but I think this is a decent first impression for the quality of his work for me. I liked a lot of it though I'm expecting to not like some of it.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  971

1 hour ago, Reid99 said:

I've really never listened to a full album from Tyler so I wasn't sure what I was in for. I thought a good chunk of the songs were solid, but there were some noticeable duds imo like the 2 eight+ minute tracks that did nothing for me. There's a lot more highlights in the first part of the album than there are the second.

Maybe it'll grow on me but I think this is a decent first impression for the quality of his work for me. I liked a lot of it though I'm expecting to not like some of it.

Flower Boy. Then IGOR. You'll hate IGOR if you listen to it first. This is your only warning.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread