? servers

? players online

Please change my name

• Content Count:  971

Lord forgive me

I thought it'd be hilarious to take Kuri's forums name cuz he changed it to "fast" for some reason and he also thought it was funny and he's ok with it so it's not like I was maliciously impersonating him

It's been like 2 days so the jokes kinda run its course so when I went to change my name back I saw this chilling message...

PtBVv7L.png

NINETY DAYS???

I HAVE TO BE KURI FOR 3 FUCKING MONTHS??!?!??!?!

No. This is torture and should be illegal. I cannot pretend to be this kid for 3 months on the forums, I simply do not have the strength. Please for the love of god change my name to daft. 

I don't care what it takes. I'll donate skins, dress up in a maid outfit, post my 6th grade yearbook photo, LITERALLY I'LL DO ANYTHING I REALIZE I MADE A HORRIFIC MISTAKE AND KARMA HAS BIT ME IN THE ASS AND I'M SORRY

Also I think this is a good time to ask for the plain "daft" forums name cuz someone took it to make an appeal account like half a decade ago so thanks in advance please have mercy on me

• Like 9
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  971

11 minutes ago, John said:

A policy is a policy. Sorry Kuri. You'll have to wait 90 days before changing your name back.

PLEASE JOHN PLEASE WHAT WILL IT TAKE ILL DO ANYTHING

• Like 1

Reply to Thread