? servers

? players online

Fantasy Football This Year | SGFFL

• Content Count:  2730

I plan on hosting Fantasy Football again this year, but before I get the league set up I want to gauge interest in people joining the league and take suggestions on how to improve the league.

This year I really want to make sure that people aren't going inactive that much. I don't want people to set an auto draft roster and then never log on again to adjust their roster. While this has been an issue almost every single year, I hope there's enough interest this year where we will have a full roster people. The max will be 12, like always, but we can still go to 10 if needed. People that participated last will get priority in join the league again this year (except for the people that were inactive last year.)

A number of changes will be made this year. These include expanding the playoffs, removing divisions, and decreasing the amount of players that are on ones bench ( this was set higher than normal last year due to possibly losing players to covid last year.) I would like to have prizes this year again, but I've funded the past years out of my own pockets, so that is up in the air still.

Speaking of prizes, I have been keeping track of stats for the past 3 years and will be sharing them with everyone shortly and be giving out awards specifically for the league (not SG awards.)

Feel free to let me know to if you more ideas for the league this year and/or if you might be wanting to join this year.

Thanks to @Labarr for reminding me that this is coming up soon.

TDLR: Fantasy Football League changes, gauging interest, and stats from the past 3 years coming soon

• Like 5
Edited by Clamor

• Content Count:  3052

I'm in, hopefully ESPN league again ;)

.5ppr is my preferred scoring, and I agree... Shorter bench is needed. I think that was my issue with last year's league!

Hopefully we can get 12 active players :)

• Like 1

So I completely forgot that there are now 18 weeks for football now. That makes so much easier to have expanded playoffs. Here's how I have it right now.

8ea9dcabb222096ac143c0f74ed5969e.png

If we want, we could use week 18 as most teams might not be benching this year.

Some time this weekend I'll be posting the official thread that will talk about any changes, prizes, and possibly a theme to this years league.

Before I make the thread I want to know when are the best times to do a draft. I was thinking September 4th or 5th at night sometime.

Also the hall of fame is done. Go check it out. 

Edited by Clamor

Reply to Thread