? servers

? players online

JB dead VC

• Content Count:  565

similar to TTT VC where the dead players can talk to other dead players. This had already been a thing in other JB dedicated servers but why not this one? I'm not saying for the dead players can talk to alive players ( this will lead to obvious complications especially when admins are not available on JB) but talking with the dead other than chat would make the round not feel painfully slow which many Regulars(including admins) had experienced. If you feel like this idea is bad/unnecessary or already been discussed, please let me know in the chat below.  

Edited by Phoenix_

• Content Count:  971

I've suggested this already a few times and every time the staff generally decided that the dead chat would be too toxic/filled with people crying about being freekilled for it to be a good feature, but I honestly still disagree.

TTT has a dead chat and of course it's used for kids to cry about being RDM'd, but it's also just a nice feature to have to discuss whatever weird situations happened that round or the round prior. It's also nice because dying at the start of the round in either gamemode fucking sucks and I'll usually just take out my phone or have a twitch stream in the background for the next 5 minutes until the round ends.

As long as it's implemented the same way as in TTT (with stuff like !ma) I don't see why this wouldn't be a good idea.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  235

4 hours ago, fru!ty said:

i have been using vc in dead chat for all this time and now someone mentions it..

i have been playing sg for 4.5 years

Damn, ur not even 4.5 years old lmao

• Content Count:  1920

Over some discussion at a JB staff meeting, we decided we will not be implementing this right now. While in theory this would be a fun idea and add more engagement in the game, we think it would really do nothing but add more toxicity to the server and just be another thing for admins to enforce, where they already have a lot to enforce on JB already. Thank you for the suggestion though. 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread