1. 1. Vote for your favorites!

• Black Rain
    • BoM
    • Gator
    • John
    • Maniac
    • Trazz

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/21 at 06:00 PM

SG's Favorite Admin Contest 2021 - Day 15

• Content Count:  3150

spacer.png

Goooooood afternoon and welcome back to our 75th Annual Admin Contest!!!!!!!!! Lets go over yesterdays results:
#1 BoTo - 44 votes
#2 Nishok - 27 votes

AI taking over...Nishok's creation killing him and running the place....nothing to see here folks!

Oh boy...here we go...

Day 15 - 6 BDs

Black Rain
BoM
Gator
John
Maniac
Trazz

• Content Count:  971

idrk who you are, nor do I care. I'm tired of about reading about dumbass shit that you're doing. Stop pinging random people, stop PMing people gibberish, and stop...being a dumbass. Got it? cool

I've yet to see the Good Guys contribute anything valuable to this community beyond the infestation that is their mere existence. The entire group is made up of a bunch of no-name regs who barely have join dates that predate Covid, led by a janitor and a mute. I do not understand what qualifies you to be a "Good Guy", but it must be some sort of satire because they do not act like Good Guys.

From now on if you are seen posting any of this unsavory content you will be muted from this channel for a week, and if you are seen doing it a second time you will be restricted from doing anything besides typing and talking permanently.

I've decided to go ahead and purge this cesspool of a fucking channel because lets be honest nothing valuable has been posted here. ever. That being said I still respect people wanting to have a place where they can post pictures, gifs, funny memes, etc. Unfortunately some individuals have decided to continuously post sexual, graphic, or otherwise ill-natured images/gifs/videos and quite frankly I'm done with it. I don't know if you were raised poorly or you just lack any sense of decency but most people here don't want to see that bullshit and are generally not entertained. From now on if you are seen posting any of this unsavory content you will be muted from this channel for a week, and if you are seen doing it a second time you will be restricted from doing anything besides typing and talking permanently. If people who want to use this channel cannot collectively contain yourselves then I will move past these restrictions to putting slow mode on and if it has to go beyond that I'll just delete the fucking channel.
Some of you hypocrites are trying to take the high ground and act like they haven't been participating in the shit show that this discord has divulged into. The fact that some of you guys think this shit is funny is honestly upsetting...like you guys need to grow the fuck up or sit the fuck down. I know its the internet but you guys have to start acting your age and stop being apes.

it'd be cool if you could actually post your opinion on it or at least remotely explain your "hot take" instead of just posting random out of context shit that seems like it's directly pulled from a quick google search without even a basic understanding of what you're actually posting.

if I click one of your videos and it crashes my discord you're getting banned for a week. I'll give you 5 minutes to clean ur shit up.

you've all been muted for a week for partaking in ^^^^ all of this shit. Honestly keep that crap to yourself, private channels, or just anywhere that isn't here. If you don't get why the shit your posting isn't wanting to be seen by the general player base then you can just see yourselves out.

You'd be denied because of the absolutely garbage attitude you display at all times, including in this thread. Tone your shit down or I'll close your thread (which is essentially just trashing on people and portions of SG while pretending to care) and ban you. mmk?

• Like 6

Reply to Thread