? servers

? players online

squid game event on JB

• Content Count:  82

someone in my game today said that JB remindeds them of the tv show squid games. this made me think what if we had an event where we did the games that they did in the show and the winner could game a prize of an elite supporter (donated by me) I think this would be a cool way to interact with new trends like the show. 

we let everyone participate in the games even if they died in the other ones but we keep track of who is out on a spreadsheet of the players in the game. the games would strictly start at 8 and whoever joins after that can play but they won’t be counted in for the prize.  

• Like 5

• Content Count:  114

1 hour ago, bob on steam said:

someone in my game today said that JB remindeds them of the tv show squid games. this made me think what if we had an event where we did the games that they did in the show and the winner could game a prize of an elite supporter (donated by me) I think this would be a cool way to interact with new trends like the show. 

we let everyone participate in the games even if they died in the other ones but we keep track of who is out on a spreadsheet of the players in the game. the games would strictly start at 8 and whoever joins after that can play but they won’t be counted in for the prize.  

Fucking perish bob I never want to hear the SG word again

Reply to Thread