? servers

? players online

Adding more Awards(ranks)

• Content Count:  1654

My personal thoughts are that I’m pretty indifferent about this topic (For CAs). I find it very interesting that there aren’t more CAs actually posting on this topic with their experience and thoughts on why they should deserve it or if it’s not something that they care for. I’m honestly just going to assume that they don’t care unless they post otherwise arguing for what they believe they deserve. 

edit: nvm, apparently there is a CA award and I straight up just never seen anyone using it lol

• Like 1
Edited by Greggy G

• Content Count:  6759

Alright, I'm just gonna stop the train now. 

Yes, CAs do have an award. No, you might have not seen it till now because it had to be scaled, and it honestly just slipped our minds to get it fixed while we pushed out all the awards together. 

/thread

Edit: No, admins are not getting an award. 

• Like 15

• Content Count:  3150

2 hours ago, Black Rain said:

Alright, I'm just gonna stop the train now. 

Yes, CAs do have an award. No, you might have not seen it till now because it had to be scaled, and it honestly just slipped our minds to get it fixed while we pushed out all the awards together. 

/thread

Edit: No, admins are not getting an award. 

slipped your mind*

• Like 3

• Content Count:  6759

12 hours ago, BoM said:

slipped your mind*

You were also working closely with the Design Team on awards so you could've said something too but you didn't notice either so you're also part of the group sux2suk loser

:shrug:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3150

14 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

You were also working closely with the Design Team on awards so you could've said something too but you didn't notice either so you're also part of the group sux2suk loser

:shrug:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Reply to Thread