? servers

? players online

Adding more Awards(ranks)

• Content Count:  565

I'm suggesting for adding a administrator(a rank in general for CSGO/Rust/Squad) and a Community advisor rank award. These are few ranks you can't/unable to get awards for at the moment.

located here if you want to see the current award system for obtaining ranks here in SG:

https://steam-gamers.net/awards/category/1-loyalty-awards/

I think maybe adding at-least one of them especially when you could get a award for being in many other ranks including division ranks. I felt that it should appropriate to add administrator and Community advisor as well.

You could argue not to add admin award rank due to the sheer # of current admins and ex admins but since we have 1 day playtime for all SG servers(easily obtainable if you want to have it) I think it's manageable

located here(if you like to know)

The reasoning behind it is to show more recognition for regs/staff (more to show respect to ex CA's and admins excluding the honorable/veteran/legend ranks that is already in placed) 

----------------

If you feel that you this a good/bad idea or already talked about please let me know in the comments.

• Content Count:  468

1 hour ago, Starlegendgod said:

I'm suggesting for adding a administrator(a rank in general for CSGO/Rust/Squad) and a Community advisor rank award. These are few ranks you can't/unable to get awards for at the moment.

located here if you want to see the current award system for obtaining ranks here in SG:

https://steam-gamers.net/awards/category/1-loyalty-awards/

I think maybe adding at-least one of them especially when you could get a award for being in many other ranks including division ranks. I felt that it should appropriate to add administrator and Community advisor as well.

You could argue not to add admin award rank due to the sheer # of current admins and ex admins but since we have 1 day playtime for all SG servers(easily obtainable if you want to have it) I think it's manageable

located here(if you like to know)

The reasoning behind it is to show more recognition for regs/staff (more to show respect to ex CA's and admins excluding the honorable/veteran/legend ranks that is already in placed) 

----------------

If you feel that you this a good/bad idea or already talked about please let me know in the comments.

We wanted to cut down on awards because it was too saturated before . That’s pretty much it . We have 1,5,15 day awards as an incentive for players to keep on playing in a server. We don’t need one for being an admin 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  565

15 minutes ago, thuxys said:

We wanted to cut down on awards because it was too saturated before . That’s pretty much it . We have 1,5,15 day awards as an incentive for players to keep on playing in a server. We don’t need one for being an admin 

Fair enough but how about community advisor award? As it’s a higher up rank I think it should be added. I understand why admin should not be included as the award system is considered by many as an achievement .

Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  468

16 minutes ago, Starlegendgod said:

Fair enough but how about community advisor award? As it’s a higher up rank I think it should be added. I understand why admin should not be included as the award system is considered by many as an achievement .

Community advisors are sub human as well . We cannot afford to add a single more award for it will effect the balance and ratio of our current award collection and the balance of the universe . 

im assuming ca is just as achievable as admin (don’t have to work that to hard get)

• Like 14
Edited by thuxys

• Content Count:  971

Yeah guys, what we should implement is an award for the most forums karma in a week, month, day, year, or even decade! I'm not biased!

• Like 3

• Content Count:  297

I don’t think neither ranks should get awards. Having @Black Rain tell you “approved” and put you’re admin application in “accepted” and having [SG] in you’re name is more then enough of an award.

(joke below don’t take seriously) 

Ca is easy to get. The proof is in the staff page. @Zero Twoand @Asherare the proof. Getting into Ca I think you should be happy, it gets you a step closer to moving up the ranks of admin.  It shows other team managers “ oh so I see said person is moving up from regular admin into someone who interacts with the community. I’ll keep my eye on said person” That’s what I would be thinking as a manager. Just my 2 cents.

That’s just what I think but we all know i’m the “dumbass” of SG.

Reply to Thread