? servers

? players online

Adding more Awards(ranks)

• Content Count:  297

7 minutes ago, Zero Two said:

Only reason we got yo ass on admin is so we can demote someone in a month or so lmao

Sir I plan on moving up the ranks and not losing admin. just you wait 😉

• Content Count:  3287

bring back my big shiny donator award($25 supporter my fat ass, i donated way more before sup was even a thing) and minecraft donator award T_T

also, the hours per server only seem to be recent hours, since I somehow only managed to get 5 day badgets for JB and ZE even though I spent years on these servers

Edited by Elemental

• Content Count:  2206

I think CA should get an award. Sure they aren’t necessarily “higher ups” but it’s your first step into the other side of SG. They don’t have a lot of power to implement ideas but they pour over complaints and keep up with them consistently. They are the next most trusted people for the ATs to bounce their ideas off of. Charlie is the perfect example of someone who deserves an award for the work she’s done over the years. It’s just an award and there’s one already completed and ready to deploy. 

If anyone deserves an award it’s those that sit in between higher staff that focus less on interacting with their community and more on making sure the server and logistics are in order and the regular player base.

I disagree on making an award for regular admins though. 

• Like 6

• Content Count:  5377

32 minutes ago, kabLe said:

I think CA should get an award. Sure they aren’t necessarily “higher ups” but it’s your first step into the other side of SG. They don’t have a lot of power to implement ideas but they pour over complaints and keep up with them consistently. They are the next most trusted people for the ATs to bounce their ideas off of. Charlie is the perfect example of someone who deserves an award for the work she’s done over the years. It’s just an award and there’s one already completed and ready to deploy. 

If anyone deserves an award it’s those that sit in between higher staff that focus less on interacting with their community and more on making sure the server and logistics are in order and the regular player base.

I disagree on making an award for regular admins though. 

Very mature post fuze. I'm proud.

Adding an award for server admin is dumb. The only requirements for admin are consistent activity over a period of a few months and making sure admins like you so they'll say support on your app. Not worthy of a badge at that point in your SG tenure.

I'm on the fence about CA... On one hand the rank gets treated as purgatory for admins who are not idiots (mostly... Things have changed a bit) but do not or cannot commit more time/effort into the community or simply do not wish to advance here. I'd agree that people like charliere deserve a rank for their contributions to the community in terms of time and energy invested and bullshit put up with, but I wouldn't feel comfortable advising that every CA gets one because frankly I've seen some pretty useless and shitty CA's here over the years.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread