? servers

? players online

pokemon go Great League tourney.

• Content Count:  82

i play lots of pokemon go and PVP is my favorite part about it. 

The way it will work : 

each player picks 6 pokemon for the great league that the other person can see

when the game starts each player picks 3 pokemon out of their 6 to battle with

we do best out of 3 games and do a regular tournament style until one winner

• Like 1
Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  922

I did an event like this a little while ago, It didn't see much interest though and got cancelled
https://steam-gamers.net/forums/topic/94418-pokemon-showdown-event/

If I see an interest in Pokemon showdown or Pokemon GO going around, I'll be down to host an event for it. cuz Pokemon is love, Pokemon is life 😄

I'm gonna leave this up for a bit to see if someone else has anything to share for this.

• Like 2
Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  565

Honestly in my opinion espically with the current games that came/coming out this year and several variables, adding to that, I just think this would not be a very good event. I believe people are focusing on other games like new world, vanguard, bf, and etc; I speculate that people would not be interested or care too much with Pokemon games, let alone a whole pokemon tournament. I would say to consider this event when new games are no longer in people's mind, to which I would say go ahead. 

• Like 2
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  345

1 hour ago, Starlegendgod said:

Honestly in my opinion espically with the current games that came/coming out this year and several variables, adding to that, I just think this would not be a very good event. I believe people are focusing on other games like new world, vanguard, bf, and etc; I speculate that people would not be interested or care too much with Pokemon games, let alone a whole tournament. I would say to consider this event when new games are no longer in people's mind, to which I would say go ahead. 

i get what your saying, but there was just a whole tournament of chess, a game that much older and like not new at all. I think finding generally games like among the community is a better approach than just focusing on new games, ex. btd6 and some other dumb arcades and things like that

• Like 2

Reply to Thread