? servers

? players online

Minigames Deathrun Event

• Content Count:  210

To put this out there, I understand they already have deathrun maps, the event would be to shine light on deathrun maps and minigames itself,
That being said:
Deathrun is a gamemode within minigames that has a select few as “killers” and the rest as “runners” the killers goal is to time traps so the runners die, runners want to do whatever they can to dodge or escape these traps. It would be on normal deathrun maps. The only downside would be people stalling for others to go so regulations would be made for campers or baiters. We would just play minigames deathrun for an hour or two

Edited by oSen

• Content Count:  594

6 minutes ago, Jackson said:

To put this out there, I understand they already have deathrun maps, the event would be to shine light on deathrun maps and minigames itself,
That being said:
Deathrun is a gamemode within minigames that has a select few as “killers” and the rest as “runners” the killers goal is to time traps so the runners die, runners want to do whatever they can to dodge or escape these traps. It would be on normal deathrun maps. The only downside would be people stalling for others to go so regulations would be made for campers or baiters. We would just play minigames deathrun for an hour or two

every few months or so a new deathrun event comes along, its popular you just have to be around you weirdo!

this was the last deathrun event which was about a month ago and events team has been pushing out events non stop and usually there is one for MG every week or two weeks, so just be active to see when one is on or go into the discord and see events announcements, both are phone accessible so it shouldn't be a hassle

• Like 1
Edited by Mikey.

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

I know, I think its time for the every few months weirdo! 🤠

Well here's the thing on that. You don't want to overplay things especially if you don't have the big enough map pool for it, deathrun on MG doesn't  have to biggest map pool so keeping it separate while trying to find new maps is a big help (while testing new ones beforehand) so there are factors that might make things take longer nurd!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, urpalerp said:

If you guys wanna do another and need more maps, I did a two day event here with 8 maps. Turnout for it back then was good and everyone who showed had a lot of fun

:poggers:

me when urp comes back

But imagine only getting 5 likes on an event what an "L" ❤️ 

• Like 2
Edited by Mikey.
banter

• Content Count:  297

bro at this point @Mikey.is post farming.... Might as well join him 

e01866a62d0c493df9ae72c2fbb3b7ec.gif&f=1                                                                   but yea it does happen a lot just need to be around for when it happens 

• Like 1
Edited by Pog.

Reply to Thread