? servers

? players online

LETS REVIVE OUR COMMUNITY...!

• Content Count:  345

8 minutes ago, ♥Never_Mind♥ said:

retakes is pretty alive, what about retakes makes it consistently populated in the afternoons compared to the other servers? 

very casual server people just hop on to have some quick fun  unlike jb which is rlly of a listening game

• Content Count:  1920

omg it's almost like most of this has been said ad nauseum 20 times before

seeding isn't sustainable, never has, never will be. stopped reading after that 💤

listen to On Sight and find god and come back to me

Acts 4:19-

"But Peter and John replied, "Judge for yourselves whether it is right in God's sight to listen to you rather than God"

• Content Count:  1051

1 hour ago, Phoenix_ said:

omg it's almost like most of this has been said ad nauseum 20 times before

Its been said, but it isn't a common occurrence anymore. It was for a time, its gone down.

1 hour ago, Phoenix_ said:

seeding isn't sustainable, never has, never will be. stopped reading after that 💤

Thats subjective to your own opinion. I think seeding is a great foundation to starting the servers back up. Added with this, communication. But since you said you wouldn't read this I understand why you think thats the only thing thats valid...

also before telling me to "find god" please go read some scriptures off of Psalms and relax.

5 hours ago, Hxppy said:

guys sg found their savior!!!! 

counter argument

Better way to save SG

1. ban lynxie

D

why.. happy i wont forget what happened in that bathroom.

• Like 1
Edited by lynxie

12 minutes ago, Time said:

who put you up to writing all this

me, myself, and i

i want to see the community come back, if no one is going to take the initiative to make a post like this to gainer attention, only god knows what will happen

• Like 1

• Content Count:  141

ngl I think sg has to move on from csgo and shift their focus onto games that attract more children because lets be honest SG's regs are ageing and as we all get older we have less time to play games.  SG can also shift their marketing towards children, maybe sponsor a mildly popular streamer/youtuber.  

On 3/29/2022 at 5:32 PM, ♥Never_Mind♥ said:

ngl I think sg has to move on from csgo and shift their focus onto games that attract more children because lets be honest SG's regs are ageing and as we all get older we have less time to play games.  SG can also shift their marketing towards children, maybe sponsor a mildly popular streamer/youtuber.  

There aren't too many games which are crazy popular that have a community server function.

A couple games that come to mind are: Battlebit Remastered, Deadside, Project Zomboid, Ark, Gmod, and New World. Sponsoring would be a great idea, but the issue with that is we don't really have the money to be able to do that type of stuff. And we aren't really an e-sports league. 

Catering servers to children is exactly what we need to do, but there are a small amount of games nowadays that have Community Server functions. 

CSGO is the best to KEEP, as it's still one of the biggest most played games, and the community servers throughout CSGO are (fairly) easy to use. CS1.6 or source is where this server started, I don't see a reason for the servers to leave Counter Strike in general.

• Like 1
Edited by lynxie

Reply to Thread