? servers

? players online

LETS REVIVE OUR COMMUNITY...!

• Content Count:  1051

4ynOtpI.png

Okay this is the most talked about topic on the forums, that much is obvious. But instead of talking about the issue, lets solve it! What are some ways that I think we could attempt to revive our community? Look no further! As the answer lies

ffIhDYz.png

X3esnxm.png

FnIUBm2.png

What can seeding do? Well, as we are descendants of monkeys, Monkey see, Monkey do. If CA+ were to say "LETS HOP ON [SERVER NAME] AND HAVE SOME FUN!" 

Monkey see, Monkey do. People will see the population arising and feel inclined to join their favorite game mode!

Qasa8nx.png

Fun enticing events that people will surely go to! Whether that be JB, Scrims, Retakes, or even our SURF SERVER?!?! Either way, events will catch peoples attention and most certainly drag them in!

G8PbAxb.jpg

CZQ1GI4.png

What is the next JB update going to be? When is the next TTT map going to be added? Is KZ ever coming back?!?!?! 

We dont know, and thats an issue. There isn't much for us to expect, if we aren't told anything. I think this should take the #1 spot but thats up to debate. Communication is important. But I guess if nothing is being done, then whats the need to communicate nothing? Fair enough. Even if you want something to be a surprise, maybe give us a teaser? An update on the (insert whatever) or if its really good and you'll KNOW it works, then keep it a secret. But things like, "Yes we are planning-" or "Yes we are working on something to improve QOL-" or something, thats better than a random update. Although communication has gotten better, giving us a weeks in advance about something happening which is good. But more doesn't hurt.

xWJgg8F.jpg

7TgLwNU.png

Community Meetings! Lets get input from the community... AND we can tell you what the next server update will be! 

Community Meetings are fairly rare, and I get why, imagine a community meeting once every month to tell you nothing.. that would suck. But bimonthly Community Meetings when there IS something to add lets do it! Or even if you're running dry on ideas, maybe gather some of the communities suggestions and see how those will affect the servers, if they are worth adding or not. The structure of CMs are fine, but maybe let's gather everyones input and individually talk to them about it, or make a post a week after (or longer) showing what progress you've made with some of the suggestions, what went in the trash, and what are undecided. 

Last but not least!

(Mind you I dont expect everything here to be added in, that goes for everything in the post. But as I like to say: A suggestion is a suggestion.)

NBVA6Ts.jpg

9MOM8ch.png

Honestly we already do this so I can't comment upon this. This issue or more internal than it is external.. So uh keep going Marketing! Don't let Mace kick your asses too hard 😄

Welp this is the end of this post.. You made it! These are just some things I think can maybe help! Hopefully the admins feel motivated now to help our community and well. 

fEdd49f.png

• Like 6
Edited by lynxie

Reply to Thread