1. 1. Janitor for HG?

• Yes
    • No (I hate blue collar workers)

A Decently Paid Janitor v. BoM

• Content Count:  1583

3 minutes ago, Steel_ said:

You really got him with that typo correction, life of the party for sure

spacer.png

Except I didn't, I intentionally glanced over it and gave him the benefit of the doubt until daft insisted he was correctly using an even less relevant phrase. Nobody even mentioned you and yet you still come out of the woodwork to be buttblasted. @BoMcould you change my vote to a no? I must've misclicked

• Content Count:  309

46 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

spacer.png

Ah yes, now it makes even less sense. Clearly this is what he meant instead of misusing and misspelling the common phrase he's too smooth-brained to know. You don't have to defend him just because he sucks your cock, he does it for free.

wikipedia is an unreliable source !!!

• Content Count:  1253

1 hour ago, Gentoo said:

spacer.png

My brother in Christ, please don't use big words you don't understand. Going to need some proofs of this bold claim as well.

It's weird how the guy who supports a war criminal and killed his own server (TTT) calls someone else a "smooth-brained" individual. How about you fix this ratio you fucking retard? 🥱

• Like 3

• Content Count:  971

38 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

Except I didn't, I intentionally glanced over it and gave him the benefit of the doubt until daft insisted he was correctly using an even less relevant phrase. Nobody even mentioned you and yet you still come out of the woodwork to be buttblasted. @BoMcould you change my vote to a no? I must've misclicked

It's a figure of speech. His "right of passage" is referring to his right to freedom of speech as the vessel that passes through the conversation. 

+1 Internet argument point for me

• Content Count:  1583

2 minutes ago, Bondairy said:

It's weird how the guy who supports a war criminal and killed his own server (TTT) calls someone else a "smooth-brained" individual. How about you fix this ratio you fucking retard? 🥱

TTT reached its highest rank in years under my management and was on the rise at the time I left. It died months after my departure but keep it coming

Reply to Thread