? servers

? players online

Apples...

• Content Count:  3150

1 minute ago, Mikey. said:

@lynxiepersonally i wouldn't let someone talk to me like that

Personally I don't let anyone chew in my vicinity for this exact reason.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

2 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

Don't care, close your damn mouth when you chew, animal

I never had my mouth open, when you bite an apple, it produces sound. You're just too much of a dumbass to understand how sound works. At the same time, I hope you realize this is an off topic post, not an appeal or a political talk, so lets not stray into the realm of "Well the American...." blah blah blah. 

Grow up, mouths make sound, closed or open you fucking dick for brain.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  594

Just now, lynxie said:

I never had my mouth open, when you bite an apple, it produces sound. You're just too much of a dumbass to understand how sound works. At the same time, I hope you realize this is an off topic post, not an appeal or a political talk, so lets not stray into the realm of "Well the American...." blah blah blah. 

@GentooYo I would never let someone call me dick for brains, I'm just saying personally i would never let that slide

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3150

1 minute ago, lynxie said:

L + Ratio @Gentoo. I laughed.

Now back to reality, if you ever bite an apple and produce said sound near me I will ban you :)

• Content Count:  1583

Just now, lynxie said:

How fucking old are you that you don't know how to eat quietly? Parents never got around to teaching you?

Thank god the second amendment protects my rights to blast primitive chomping cattle

Reply to Thread