? servers

? players online

Apples...

• Content Count:  3150

9 minutes ago, Mikey. said:

@BoMpersonally I would never let Steven call me out like this, me id say shit back but that’s just me

what you talking about?

• Content Count:  162

Lynxie

6/14/2022

English [SG] 

Miss. Charlie & Mr. Greggy

My reasoning for enjoying red apples.

Red apples are a natural and healthy treat that a lot of people enjoy, and to this point; I enjoyed my red apple that had a very voluptuous and exquisite like feel to them, unmatched to any other food.

Hello, I am lynxie. I was on the Steam-Gamers discord voice channel with a lot of folk’ and on call I ate an apple. See, I really did enjoy this red apple; it was sweet, crunchy, and juicy. Well’ according to Miss. Charlie, she enjoys the tartness of the apple, as do I. Well, I went on CS:GO TTT and ate this apple. I wanted to relay a message to Takuto [SG] from Charlie to say, “hello” but before that, my stomach was rumbling. So I took a bite out of the apple, this ticked off Mr. Greggy and got me in trouble, but to my defense, Oh how delicious that apple was. Anyways, I am very happy as I am equally sad to have been server muted for enjoying a great apple. See, my favourite thing about apples is how reliable they can be. They don’t take up a lot of space, and they help with hydration, hunger, and satisfies your needs. Due to the insatiable urge to take a bite down on an apple; a deliciously sweet apple, I was punished for enjoying something sweet.

To conclude this, I would like to note: apples are not something to be looked down upon, it is not realistic to eat an apple… without crunching down on it like its a tortilla chip with salsa on it. Apples are a beautiful, sweet treat, not an item of mass destruction. Thank you for attending my TedX talk.

@Greggy G @Charliere

Reply to Thread