? servers

? players online

The Trials - A MC Survival Adventure

• Content Count:  793

5mGAXDR.gif

Huge thanks to @crazedkangaroo for a fire banner!

Please thank him ❤️

The Trials of Beldroth

Hey guys welcome to a different style MC event! This time we will be doing a community based Complete the Monument (CTM) map! All players who join will be working together in order to reach the final goal of collecting all 13 music discs! This map is very large and will probably take multiple days/sessions to finish. Due to this being a different style of map which requires a lot of working together, the process of joining will be a bit different.

What are the Trials?

In The Trials of Beldroth, you must conquer a series of grand landscapes and tight corridors to claim the 13 discs and restore the monument.

This map features extensive custom mechanics, enormous areas and a unique upgrade system.

The map uses datapacks and features to alter the experience between difficulty levels. This offers a fair challenge for newer players and a significant one for veterans.

How Do I Join?

As mentioned above joining will be a bit different than normal!

I ask that if your interested please comment on this post and I will contact you either on discord or on the forums with additional information :)

We do have limited slots in this adventure so I apologies if we are already full by the time you comment!

Trust me when I say this is a very fun and beautifully made map with tons of hours of fun in store. I highly suggest if your interested in a Minecraft survival questing style gameplay come join!

When?

Starting Sunday!

More info will be given to those participating :)

We'll also be using Discord to hang out so click on the button below if you aren't in it yet!

Click on the Discord icon below to join us.

pshKMdA.png

• Like 3
Edited by Acer

Reply to Thread