? servers

? players online

Getting tased fake out

• Content Count:  764

I think it would be cool if a t could buy a item where when you get tased it shows you as an innoecnt i think a fair price for this item would be 100 or 125 credits for this item it would be a sick feature for this because the ts would get a lot more kills and would have a chance to live longer and survive longer in rounds :)

• Content Count:  625

I think it would be cool if a t could buy a item where when you get tased it shows you as an innoecnt i think a fair price for this item would be 100 or 125 credits for this item it would be a sick feature for this because the ts would get a lot more kills and would have a chance to live longer and survive longer in rounds :)

It would cause a T to become a proven innocent with evidence and I think that will just cause a lot more chaos on the server. IMO this shouldn't be added as it's way too easy for rdms to occur (because killing/shooting at a "proven inno" is kos).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  127

No.

T's right now are insanely overpowered with teleports, missiles, tripmines, sprint, etc. T's are more likely to win when both sides have equal skill. If this fake tazer is utilized correctly, I could see the whole server complaining and arguing.

Innoecnts have feelings too man. Give them an update

Edited by Snatch_Tee

• Content Count:  430

Traitors already have a plethora of items at their disposal. An item that would practically nullify the purpose of a Detective's taser probably doesn't belong in our T menu at this time.

• Content Count:  80

Items that have the potential to lead to inno-on-inno deaths are generally unfavorable, kind of like the random teleporter, which you could use in a firefight to get whoever you were shooting at to murder the poor soul who took your place. Not only does it cause loss of karma, there’s a lot of ensuing salt. Prpbably not a avery good idea since people will merk innocents who are shooting at a Traitor that has been “proven”. It really just breaks the game, and isn’t skill-based, like the missile, which requires good aim, or the teleporter, which requires good timing.

• Content Count:  764

It would cause a T to become a proven innocent with evidence and I think that will just cause a lot more chaos on the server. IMO this shouldn't be added as it's way too easy for rdms to occur (because killing/shooting at a "proven inno" is kos).

Yea i just realized i really shouldnt of made this because like you said @Vanya it could cause alot of confusion sorry for posting this i might make another one about a taser but it wont be as op as this one thanks for the response!

• Content Count:  819

The idea behind t's having a fake taser has merit, maybe a fake taser that proves other T's innocent and Innocents as T's? This would make the item valuable but if innocents are paying attention to the newly added chat notification they can easily figure out if it was a T tasing someone or not.

This is what I suggest in the previous thread "TTT Fake Taser Propostition" but I do think its a little overpowered.

Reply to Thread