? servers

? players online

Biden shows his instructions to the camera

• Content Count:  2187

This is like Public Speaking 101 in college bru. Write down gestures/actions you should perform, then write a small gist of what topic you’re going to touch on and speak about it once you get to it. I don’t blame him for doing this, this president shit is tough

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

1 hour ago, Frostbitten said:

This is like Public Speaking 101 in college bru. Write down gestures/actions you should perform, then write a small gist of what topic you’re going to touch on and speak about it once you get to it. I don’t blame him for doing this, this president shit is tough

The most popular and voted for president in the last 200 years can’t improvise on a simple press run? And this guys got the codes?

on a real note, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having cue cards, but this one looks like it was made for someone who’s not supposed to be doing what he’s currently doing. Having notes with information is one thing, having a bulletin that says sit in your seat for a president who is already viewed as weak and a mess, not helping our situation.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1070

Wow a guy has a printed itinerary for a public event, that is so crazy!!! Looks like there's a lot of Biden Derangement Syndrome going on amongst conservatives. 

Reply to Thread