? servers

? players online

VULTURES 1...

• Content Count:  1051

5f9a010dd8b351b82c9340044228bd8d.1000x10

(i personally like the other one better)

Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign collaborative album under the collaborative name ¥$.

This album was so good, and I think the marketing for it was just so off. This album was a breath of fresh air from Jesus Is King to Donda 2 being not terrible, but not great either. This album felt like old Kanye in some aspects. I was scared for what this album would've been, but after this release, it's been on loop.

STARS, what a great starter to the album, very Donda-esc, if anything even Ye; and it was very calming, a nice welcoming. Nothing too crazy, and it helps you get into the flow of the album.

KEYS TO MY LIFE, this song is so fucking solid. Although the beat swap felt very odd to me, after you get passed that it's still such a vibe, driving on the highway chilling with friends. It's nothing spectacular; but that outro is really good.

PAID, I am playing this every time I get paid, this song is so fucking good, I can't really describe it, the backtrack is so addicting, the vocals also compliment the backtrack. That beatdrop hits so hard, and gives me goosebumps every time. That outro once again is so fucking good, and that Daft Punk vocal with the glitches is so nice. Great song.

TALKING / Once Again, fire ass beat, but fuck North shut up... it's a cute song, and I'm happy he included his daughter into the album, she seems to really appreciate it so.. yeah. But Once Again, this song should've been separate, it's so good and I think decently underrated cause I haven't heard anyone talk about it. Ty did amazing on this.

BACK TO ME, this is where I think the album actually begins, I love this song so much, that sample is so fucking good, that intro is incredible and Ty's vocals on this are so smooth, it has a weird Travis vibe to it, but it's so good. BEAUTIFULNAKEDBIGTITTYBUTTNAKEDWOMENJUSTDONTFALLOUTTHESKYYOUKNOW!!! This song is fire as shit. Freddie Gibbs ending the song was so hard too.

HOODRAT, HOODRAT HOODRAT HOODRAT HOODRAT HOODRAT HOODRAT HOODRAT HOODRAT HOODRAT HOODRAT AUNTIE. This feels like a song from a different era of music, like the 2010's, but nothing from nowadays, and that's how I feel with a lot of the songs on this album. The backtrack has that weighty thunk to it I love. 

DO IT, this song reminds me of a radio song from the late 2000's. It also reminds me of Soak City (Do It), and I can't get that song out of my head when I hear the "Do it, baby do it". Great song still. 

PAPERWORK, brazilian funk is all it is, this song was so surprising and I FUCKING LOVE IT, WHEN I HEARD THIS I WAS LIKE "DAMN YE" listening to this on the highway, zooming and getting entranced in this music is just so fucking fun. 

BURN, this song is so relaxing, sunny day with the windows down going to the beach type vibe, I love this song. I don't know every individual sound off of Kanye's albums individually, but this is so old style and is so fun. Wish this song was longer.

FUK SUMN, such a UTOPIA song, I love it, such a vibe. Carti sounds just like Mario Judas joking vocals. This song is so hard, and Ye' dissing the paparazzi for taking a picture of him getting head in Italy is hard too. Travy Patty goes hard too. Hard song, love it, gets me hard.

VULTURES (JUICE)this version was mastered a lot better than the other version, this song is also fire as shit, Bump J vocals and Lil Durk compliment eachother so well. The beat is so good, I love this version a lot more than the Havoc version. Ye's vocals are just plain funny. 

VULTURES (HAVOC), I really like the beat to this but I wish it synced with the vocals more, its odd. Not bad, not great. Very mysterious.

CARNIVAL, this song is probably one of my favorites off the album. The beatdrop is fire, the beat is also so reminiscent of Mobamba. That chant is gonna be so fire live. Ozzy Osbourne is boring.

BEG FORGIVENESS, this song is beautiful, Chris Browns vocals are so good, that JPEGMAFIA did so good on the beat for this song, This song is once again not from this era of music that comes out. The way its composed is perfect, the lyrics are literally perfect. It's so mellow, it feels like MBDTF to me. This is the song I've played the most. BEG FORGIVENESS BEG FORGIVENESS BEG FORGIVENESS BEG FORGIVENESS. The edits this song can make are so hard. I really wanna see someone use this in a The Last of Us Part 2 edit. The second half of this song is literally incredible. Ty did amazing.

GOOD (DONT DIE), Cudi should've been on this song, and this song feels like the end of the album, or an album even. It's so beautiful, J.Rey Soul's vocals are beautiful. 808s and Heartbreak vibes on this song.

PROBLEMATIC, Ty is getting a new fan after this album because his vocals on this are amazing on this. MBDTF vibes again off this song, and that throwback to SO APPALLED is fire.

KING, I personally didn't care for this song, it isn't anything special. He could've left this out and gave us Everybody instead. It's very bland to me.

This album was actually amazing to me, I loved it so much, the marketing made me think it'd be something different, especially since I didn't listen to the leaks. 

This album was a 9/10 for me personally. Can't wait to listen to Vultures 2!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1920

This album is terrible. It's just not a good album. This is my least favorite Kanye album and I think this is his worst album. All this album has shown me is that he has embraced his mental spiral and is going to ride it until (i think) he ultimately secludes himself from the public overall or kills himself. Playing into the fact you've said some heinous antisemetic things, not apologizing for it, but instead rebuking "how can i be antisemetic if I had sex with a jewish woman or how can i be antisemetic if i hired some jewish people"... it's just ignorance and stupidity. 

Stars - Instrumental is nice. "Keep a few jews on the staff now" invalidates any other lyrical content on the song. If any other artist would say this shit they would get immediately crucified. But because it's Ye, people just go "oh it's just ye being crazy" and write off antisemitism and the blatant pathetic attempt at "look! i've changed!". 

Keys to my life - Emojinal is a funny line, the papa john's one was stupid but funny. Honestly an alright song, the beat switch was sudden but I didn't hate it. 

Paid- I hate the repetitive uncreative hooks in songs and always have. Kanye's opening to the verse is horrendous. Most of his verse is horrendous. The chorus sounds good in comparison to the frist verse. Ty's verse isn't terrible. Cant get over the shit ye verse.

Talking- I have an issue with using your own daughter on your record. That's my personal issue, but either way her verse was annoying. Ty's verse was good, especially when you actually listen to the lyrics. I can always respect someone wanting to be a good father and hearing about his struggles is a good inclusion. 

Back to me- The beat is fine. Vocal mixing is terrible. Ye's verse is terrible and doesn't flow. Freddie Gibbs did pretty well. Hate the sample, and I feel like the message is basically saying Kim an his current wife and one in the same and that's really demeaning and not great considering it's not the worst thing he says about his current wife in this album and the fact that he harassed Kim for months. 

Hoodrat- Jesus fucking christ this beat is obnoxious. The mixing on the track almost washes out the vocals. This is just a terrible song. Genuinely wanted to turn it off midway through.

Do it- I think this is one of the best songs on the album (that's not saying a lot). It's not a fantastic song, it's alright. This is probably the most structurally sound song on the album. YG was fine. Rip Nipsey.

Paperwork- The Brazilian Phonk is fun. The song feels unorganized. But it's ok at best.

Burn - Feels like a demo. Unremarkable track. Not terrible, but my main point of criticism ties in to what I said at the top." I burned eight billion to takе off my chains
Burn, baby, burn" feeds into him being incredibly unapolagetic about what he did. Also when what you did includes saying Hitler was alright and having a line say "Burn, baby, burn"... poor word choice. 

Fuk Sumn- I hate this song. I hate carti's thing he does with his voice now, I think it sounds so terrible. I hate the transition at some point where he does some alvin and the chipmnuks shit. Vocal mixing is bleh.

Carnival- WHY IS RICH THE KID ON A TRACK IN 2024?? No way you said Ozzy Ozbourne is boring @lynxielmfao. An artist didn't want another artist they don't like sampling their music, and Ye did some loophole to get around it. That's scummy. Sample something else. The guitar adds very little to the song IMO. Kanye's verse was completely unhinged and out of pocket. It's fucking horrific. Comparing yourself to two convicted criminals isn't a good look. Shaming the MeToo movement.... Complaining about them blackballing Chris Brown, a well known abuser... this entire verse is just yikes man. If you defend this verse you're either insane or don't have basic reading comprehension.

Beg Forgiveness- Not bad, but a boring song. 

Good Dont die- Another snoozer of a track, not bad.

Problematic - Herad "I'm not racist, it's a preference
And my bitch lookin' like a reference", turned off song. I don't feel like I should need to explain why both of these lines are fucking horrible. If you can't understand why, go back to school. 

I didn't finish the album after listening to problematic. Watching the downward spiral of Ye is honestly saddening to watch a fantastic artist have such a terrible fall from grace. After this, I don't think I'll even bother listening to vols 2 and 3. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1799

kanye haters will neva take his d*** out his mouf!!!!!!!

TASTE TOO SWEET

23 hours ago, Infinityward said:

OMG I LOVE KANYE GUYS! HES SUCH A GENIUS. I LOVE HEARING 5 WORDS AND THEN BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR THE REST OF THE SONG.

I also hate listening before talking. Fuck You!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

21 hours ago, Phoenix_ said:

This album is terrible. It's just not a good album. This is my least favorite Kanye album and I think this is his worst album. All this album has shown me is that he has embraced his mental spiral and is going to ride it until (i think) he ultimately secludes himself from the public overall or kills himself. Playing into the fact you've said some heinous antisemetic things, not apologizing for it, but instead rebuking "how can i be antisemetic if I had sex with a jewish woman or how can i be antisemetic if i hired some jewish people"... it's just ignorance and stupidity. 

Stars - Instrumental is nice. "Keep a few jews on the staff now" invalidates any other lyrical content on the song. If any other artist would say this shit they would get immediately crucified. But because it's Ye, people just go "oh it's just ye being crazy" and write off antisemitism and the blatant pathetic attempt at "look! i've changed!". 

Keys to my life - Emojinal is a funny line, the papa john's one was stupid but funny. Honestly an alright song, the beat switch was sudden but I didn't hate it. 

Paid- I hate the repetitive uncreative hooks in songs and always have. Kanye's opening to the verse is horrendous. Most of his verse is horrendous. The chorus sounds good in comparison to the frist verse. Ty's verse isn't terrible. Cant get over the shit ye verse.

Talking- I have an issue with using your own daughter on your record. That's my personal issue, but either way her verse was annoying. Ty's verse was good, especially when you actually listen to the lyrics. I can always respect someone wanting to be a good father and hearing about his struggles is a good inclusion. 

Back to me- The beat is fine. Vocal mixing is terrible. Ye's verse is terrible and doesn't flow. Freddie Gibbs did pretty well. Hate the sample, and I feel like the message is basically saying Kim an his current wife and one in the same and that's really demeaning and not great considering it's not the worst thing he says about his current wife in this album and the fact that he harassed Kim for months. 

Hoodrat- Jesus fucking christ this beat is obnoxious. The mixing on the track almost washes out the vocals. This is just a terrible song. Genuinely wanted to turn it off midway through.

Do it- I think this is one of the best songs on the album (that's not saying a lot). It's not a fantastic song, it's alright. This is probably the most structurally sound song on the album. YG was fine. Rip Nipsey.

Paperwork- The Brazilian Phonk is fun. The song feels unorganized. But it's ok at best.

Burn - Feels like a demo. Unremarkable track. Not terrible, but my main point of criticism ties in to what I said at the top." I burned eight billion to takе off my chains
Burn, baby, burn" feeds into him being incredibly unapolagetic about what he did. Also when what you did includes saying Hitler was alright and having a line say "Burn, baby, burn"... poor word choice. 

Fuk Sumn- I hate this song. I hate carti's thing he does with his voice now, I think it sounds so terrible. I hate the transition at some point where he does some alvin and the chipmnuks shit. Vocal mixing is bleh.

Carnival- WHY IS RICH THE KID ON A TRACK IN 2024?? No way you said Ozzy Ozbourne is boring @lynxielmfao. An artist didn't want another artist they don't like sampling their music, and Ye did some loophole to get around it. That's scummy. Sample something else. The guitar adds very little to the song IMO. Kanye's verse was completely unhinged and out of pocket. It's fucking horrific. Comparing yourself to two convicted criminals isn't a good look. Shaming the MeToo movement.... Complaining about them blackballing Chris Brown, a well known abuser... this entire verse is just yikes man. If you defend this verse you're either insane or don't have basic reading comprehension.

Beg Forgiveness- Not bad, but a boring song. 

Good Dont die- Another snoozer of a track, not bad.

Problematic - Herad "I'm not racist, it's a preference
And my bitch lookin' like a reference", turned off song. I don't feel like I should need to explain why both of these lines are fucking horrible. If you can't understand why, go back to school. 

I didn't finish the album after listening to problematic. Watching the downward spiral of Ye is honestly saddening to watch a fantastic artist have such a terrible fall from grace. After this, I don't think I'll even bother listening to vols 2 and 3. 

I'm not reading all that lmfao, but he got you to write a whole essay, you got some kind of obsession. 

It's music dawg, does it bump or not? Probably 70% of this album is skips but there's a few bangers. Better ratio than Donda, Ye's on the right track

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1920

On 2/15/2024 at 1:13 PM, Gentoo said:

I'm not reading all that lmfao, but he got you to write a whole essay, you got some kind of obsession. 

It's music dawg, does it bump or not? Probably 70% of this album is skips but there's a few bangers. Better ratio than Donda, Ye's on the right track

?? I didn't write an essay. I wrote like a paragraph and reviewed each song, similar to the format of the original post. 

Does not bump. 

I have an opinion and strongly stand against anti-semitism and demeaning shit against women. 

Ye is far from the right track, he's on the reich track. Bozo.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1654

On 2/15/2024 at 1:13 PM, Gentoo said:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread