? servers

? players online

Skyrim Q & A

• Content Count:  1465

newfag here-

Where is the imperial faction?

Their main city and where their leader is.

Imperials are mainly on the left side of Tamriel (the island that you play on). If you look at the maps that the Jarls are around in major cities(theres one in the area where the Jarl of Whiterun tells you to fight the dragon), the side with red flags are the Imperials, the blue are the stormcloaks.

The Emperor isn't on the island. Unless you do the quests for the Brotherhood (as far as I know so far)

You assassinate the Emperor in a ship after almost everyone in the Brootherhood dies

• Content Count:  250

Q: can't get married to anyone due to lydia dieng earlier in game she shows up as a corpse and i can't re ask the person becuase they are like gone forever lol.

A: if you drag the old followers body downstairs then re propose days later you can get married without a corpse stopping the wedding,

• Content Count:  3178

Now that Silva mentioned dragging:

Q: How do you pick up items (aka: just picking up, not putting in the bag, so you can throw them or so). I did it once on accident, never knew how to do it again xD

• Content Count:  2105

Q: Im on the last part of a Quest called Tending THe Flames Im at the part were it says Attend the burning of the Kild Olfa but it seems glitched. It never stops loading from a past point but it did not work and they stil lare doing it. Still has the school guy waving a torch around it. ANy Ideas how to fix?

• Content Count:  11723

Q: How can i make dragons come on land?

A: There are a few ways to do so.

1. Wait.

2. You can get a shout that forces them to land

3. When they swoop over you, hit them with a arrow in the eye.

They will crash and take a bit of damage

Reply to Thread