? servers

? players online

Get a Morbus server?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Get a Morbus server?

Replace Stronghold/Cinema with Morbus

• Content Count:  3791

Lmfao Tweezy I can't tell half the time if you're trying to kiss butt or play the "rebel" against higher ups. You should choose one.

Part of being a forum moderator is to delete posts if they need be, and a lot of times said person is upset and wants to discuss it. I don't really see it as an issue, not like there's something to hide. And, in fact, ideas continued to roll and it never went off topic. If you have that much of an issue I'd suggest leaving the thread.

Well, then I would recommend you deleting your own. Shit man, why do you always have to insult people? I'm me. If I feel like a higherup is being an ass (No names named) I will point it out. I've never sucked up to anyone and I never will.

Back on topic. The main issue being raised here is that Morbus is apparently too much like TTT. Well, after hearing everyone's point I don't fully agree. If anything, Morbus looks like something a lot better, and after playing it it goes leaps and bounds past TTT. I'll still stick to my feeling that this will take all the population of TTT, any new server will for a time period. We're are a community though, all it takes is one passionate higherup to decide to put some time and effort into it, like Spartan did for TTT and it may just succeed.

• Content Count:  11501

Shit man, why do you always have to insult people?

Are you serious? You're high as fuck if you think I'm going to let you post a jab at me without myself replying. I posted straight up the truth, without calling you any name or anything of the sort; if you can't handle that then I wouldn't advise attempting to call anyone out.

I'm me. If I feel like a higherup is being an ass (No names named) I will point it out. I've never sucked up to anyone and I never will.

Quite the interesting theory. Did you care to argue some more or were you going to follow your own advice of following the topic trend?

Also, I like the idea of a Fretta server with a bunch of (good, of course) mods that people like, to include Morbus. That, I'd be down to give a try.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3791

Also, I like the idea of a Fretta server with a bunch of (good, of course) mods that people like, to include Morbus. That, I'd be down to give a try.

I think we've tried Fretta before. With enough updates and maintenance, I think it would be a pretty good.

• Content Count:  2668

Um, excuse me? Other than the fact that I did (mainly before it died and before I had to deal with personal issues) occasionally play TTT, I can very much so give my opinion as to the matter because it's a first / second hand experience I have, with the overall intentions for the best of SG in mind, regardless of if it's going against the grain. You have absolutely zero right to imply what you did.

Never have seen you but okay. Anyway, what mods would we put on if we did a Fretta?

• Content Count:  3343

having a fretta w/ morbus would be cool

plus if it end up people voting for morbus 90% of the time we can just convert it to a vanilla morbus server anyway

• Content Count:  2947

Thank you caution. That sounds like a great compromise.

Flood was fun, could do a zombie type mod (can't remember all the names off the top of my head), maybe some other stuff I'll look at during work. There's a fuck ton, I'll just start posting them as i come across.

• Content Count:  1676

You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. Setting up a Fretta server isn't as simple as it used to be because of GMod 13. All there is now is an unofficial port without a proper voting system, and Morbus wasn't even designed with Fretta in mind (unless you guys get it to work as the base, I don't know how it's going to work). This is a fair amount of work you guys are getting into.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread