? servers

? players online

Get a Morbus server?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Get a Morbus server?

Replace Stronghold/Cinema with Morbus

• Content Count:  3791

Can we stop with all this bitching now please? Seriously, Connor and Caution should be banned from this topic. Talk about disrupting a thread. If you want to "discuss" this, then take it to vent or private messaging. You should be leading by example for god sake Caution, act like it.

Now. We were talking about this perhaps being quite similar to TTT, good opinions were bought up in both respects, so lets continue with that line please.

• Content Count:  11501

Lmfao Tweezy I can't tell half the time if you're trying to kiss butt or play the "rebel" against higher ups. You should choose one.

Part of being a forum moderator is to delete posts if they need be, and a lot of times said person is upset and wants to discuss it. I don't really see it as an issue, not like there's something to hide. And, in fact, ideas continued to roll and it never went off topic. If you have that much of an issue I'd suggest leaving the thread.

• Content Count:  4198

Oh my intention isn't to portray I feel I've done something wrong regarding Connor at all. I simply said he can post am admin complaint if he feels like it.

Uh, that's kinda completely off point but sure I guess? I was just trying to explain why posting an admin complaint in this situation is essentially pointless.

Now. We were talking about this perhaps being quite similar to TTT, good opinions were bought up in both respects, so lets continue with that line please.

Well discussions develop. This entire thread's purpose is to appeal to someone in a high enough position to actually do something, and Caution falls into that category.

If Connor feels that Caution isn't listening to any sort of reasoning that's pro-morbus and is allegedly resorting to throwing his weight around, then obviously Caution is going to have to defend himself. That's simply the way the discussion moves forward. People are still discussing the main topic anyway (e.g. the potential to change game modes on one server), so I'm not sure where the problem is.

• Content Count:  2001

i got a one month ban for having a bitch fight in a thread, and nobody here has gotten any punishment yet

hmm

Nobody cares.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  2668

The way the poll looks, more people want to try it than not to. Why not? Same concept, sure. Probably going to fail, sure. Might take a bit of TTT's population, sure. Nothing is going to be harmed badly though. Stronghold is just an empty server, with literally no population.

And for Caution, you don't even play TTT, nor Garry's Mod at all so just relax.

• Content Count:  11501

And for Caution, you don't even play TTT, nor Garry's Mod at all so just relax.

Um, excuse me? Other than the fact that I did (mainly before it died and before I had to deal with personal issues) occasionally play TTT, I can very much so give my opinion as to the matter because it's a first / second hand experience I have, with the overall intentions for the best of SG in mind, regardless of if it's going against the grain. You have absolutely zero right to imply what you did.

• Content Count:  269

Last I heard, most of us were grown-ups. Can we please start acting like it?

Back on topic. Morbus, is a blast. While the start is like that of TTT, there are SO many things that make it different.

(this was all in a server I played on with Gator, Jake, and BAMF)

A weight system.

-Yeah, weapons weigh you down!

Objectives!

-Pissing, eating, sleeping, all that, everything which can distract you!

Localizing voices

-Like in RP, localizing voices keep your voice within an x amount of pixel distance away from your friends, in space, no one can hear you scream.

I actually was nervous, nervous when I was alone.

-YEAH, A GAME GOT ME SLIGHTLY STARTLED. I'M IMPRESSED.

Randomizing names?

-Sure. Howard Howard? Fuck yeah, none of this GoldenGuy business.

Aliens?

-Aliens.

Aliens that disguise as humans, adding in that TTT aspect?

-Yep. Brood aliens can convert others to Brood aliens, they are the sneaky fucks you gotta watch for. Swarm aliens are your main attackers, and as the name states, if they swarm, you may as well just sit in a corner and make it easier for them.

All of that in a nice package together. I say we can run both at the same time. I have my days where I want TTT and now, I'll have my Morbus days. I'm a loyalist, so I want to stick to SG servers as much as possible.

Let's give it a shot. What's the worst that could happen? TTT dies? PFFFT. People will play that for days to come. Morbus Thrives? Maybe. But all the more for people to come to our community from.

Those arguing TTT is dead, I scoff. I scoff because it's just unsteady, as someone stated. But, even then, it's not hard to wake up. Just invite a few friends, then spam chat, etc. etc.

Yes from me on this. Replace Stronghold, though.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread