? servers

? players online

When did you join Steam / What was your first game on Steam?

• Content Count:  1719

The first time I got steam was back on the 18th of february 2012 when my friend told me about team fortress 2. Used it for a week and forgot about it until the next year. Then I bought Portal 2 in the store and was forced to use steam. First game I bought in the steam store was Garry's mod in april 2013. Love that game so much :) So my oldest account is 4 years old, but my current one is just 2 years old.

Edited by Post
Updated the date to the correct one

• Content Count:  1401

Hmm I "joined" Steam like when I was 12, I used to play on my brothers account because my parents didn't want me to create one.

I remember playing cs 1.6, css, team fortress classic, Ricochet,...

Stopped playing after 2 years or so.

Then when I started my nursing degree (like 4 years ago) I created an account of my own and bought l4d and l4d2.

That's where it all started for me again.

• Content Count:  3740

Got Steam in April of 2015 and first game was CS:GO

And to think that Steam was released before you were even born, shit that makes me feel old :bird:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  194

Joined nearly 5 years ago January 7th 2012 oddly enough my grandmothers birthday...

Either way after a few weeks of me wanting to play portal 2 my dad found out from a work friend about steam, and more importantly the game was on sale. so he got me portal and portal 2 for me as a late Christmas/early birthday gift (birthday jan 30) and I loved them I played all the way through portal in a single Saturday and portal 2 in another 3 days. Replayed them at relentlessly over and over did the challenges, co op levels, even got my little brother into it. but I fell out of it by the summer and ended up buying the half-life bundle during my first summer sale with some allowance money I had saved up. Needless to say my brother and I spent our summer playing through them (I'm still amazed we made it through the original, jesus christ that game is clunky) come christmas sale 2013 we wanted a new steam game and our choice... Counter Strike Source and our first server, SG Prison break been here ever since

Reply to Thread