? servers

? players online

Jail Break Rule Discussion/Suggestions/Comments

• Content Count:  1086

Did you not read the discussions above? You can revoke any order at any time and CTs don't have to honor the next day freeday. Like I always say, pick a better LR.

And I don't think we should make that a rule. This isn't North Korea, we don't need guidelines and rules dictating exactly what has to happen. In a way, the less rules the better.

im saying they're asking to add stipulations to their freeday like it being irrevocable or do you not understand the english language?

Plus it's technically not even a last request since the task is being done the round after. There's people that refuse to do any LR outside of freeday next round

Edited by Lupin

• Content Count:  2589

im saying they're asking to add stipulations to their freeday like it being irrevocable or do you not understand the english language?

Plus it's technically not even a last request since the task is being done the round after. There's people that refuse to do any LR outside of freeday next round

Any order can be revoked at Any time.

At the same time, not sure of the 100% exact wording (it's above me but on mobile so can't quote atm) but: A CT can revoke or deny a LR at any time.

Also, the CTs give the orders. Not the Ts. A T can request to have stipulations placed on the LR, but in the end the CT team has the final say.

It is technically their last request as its the last thing they ask for before dieing, but they're the stupid one for wasting their LR on it. As said earlier, it's a new round. The CTs don't have to follow up on the LR. They can also just revoke it, because, again, Any order can be revoked at any time.

The solution to your problem already lies within the rules. CTs often dont realize this and that's their fault for not familiarizing themselves with the rules ahead of time.

• Content Count:  1385

if a t throw a nade at you is he kos already or warning shot

if im the last ct can i camp but not delay because others are saying i cant

how can i be a good ct?

If they do damage then you can kill them. Personally I don't warning shot or kill people for throwing nades unless they hit me for a lot of damage. You can't camp as last CT. You should never delay as a CT.

You can be a good CT by not being triggerhappy and do fun orders, order people around often and actually look after the terrorists, not sit in a corner in the other side of the map.

• Content Count:  3462

if a t throw a nade at you is he kos already or warning shot

if im the last ct can i camp but not delay because others are saying i cant

how can i be a good ct?

If a nade is thrown and has done any damage to any CT, then you have the right to kill them, BUT if a nade is thrown even at the assumption of intention of hurting but still doesn't damage anyone then you CAN'T kill them.

You can't delay the round but camping counts upon the situation, if it's say you vs 10 other prisoners roaming around and you're constantly shooting to protect yourself from armed terrorists, then I wouldn't punish for "camping." That's like punishing for trying to survive while also using common sense. Now if you're the last CT camping in a corner on the other side of the map like a baby vs 1 last T, then you should probably get up and hunt him down. Really being last CT is all about what you think is the best way to win/survive without exactly delaying the round. It's a rule that's all about the current situation you are in more than straightline 'Don't camp as last CT'

How to be a good CT; it's a mix of communication between teammates (telling them where to go, or when a T is close to stabbing them from behind), knowing the maps, not totally shit aim, putting yourself in good spots to not to get killed by rushing Ts. Just be sure not to panic and still follow the rules (warning shots; know when to give them and when not to)

Most of all, have fun, JB is all about the role playing survival, not the simulation of how much of a tough ass you can be, there are times when you need to be a hard ass (like when fucking @Goku just stands there and asks me where to go 40 times when he clearly plays the server more than most) but really just have fun with your orders and just do your best, CT is a hard role to get at first.

tl;dr

-Nades do damage = kill

-Nades do not do damage = don't kill

-Camping depends on situation

-Have fun and know when to be a hard ass and when to be fun

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by Nuclear Onion

• Content Count:  2589

there are times when you need to be a hard ass (like when fucking @Goku just stands there and asks me where to go 40 times when he clearly plays the server more than most)

But yeah, to throw in a quick comments about last CT, the rule, as said, is you can camp, but you can not delay. They often go hand in hand, but as Onion pointed out, it's possible to camp without delaying.

Edited by Goku
fucked up the format on mobile >.>

• Content Count:  3287

A tip for admins: If someone is baiting, don't directly do a slay after a warning, that'll just drop the gun in front of the T that's baiting. The majority of the time the CT will get killed anyways so if anything go from Warnings-->Kick-->Short ban (least being like 10 minutes for not listening, most being half a day for just doing it to troll)

Quoted from the official Rules thread

A little pro tip; If you need to slay someone who has a weapon due to rules being broken, !disarm them before you slay them, so they don't drop their guns.

• Content Count:  3056

If a nade is thrown and has done any damage to any CT, then you have the right to kill them, BUT if a nade is thrown even at the assumption of intention of hurting but still doesn't damage anyone then you CAN'T kill them.

Bump but I'd like to hear a clarification on this, as I remember (a long time ago) a higher up telling me the opposite. Did we change our stance on this, or? IMO it'd be logical that if a T attempts to throw a nade or tries to knife you, that'd make them killable.

• Content Count:  3287

Bump but I'd like to hear a clarification on this, as I remember (a long time ago) a higher up telling me the opposite. Did we change our stance on this, or? IMO it'd be logical that if a T attempts to throw a nade or tries to knife you, that'd make them killable.

That kind of contradicts SG PB's whole atmosphere tho (The whole warning shots and no forced deathgames etc etc) dont it ?

I've always played like "If it doesnt dmg you, its fine" maybe warning shoot them once if they were extremely obviously tryin to end your life

Reply to Thread