? servers

? players online

Single Player

• Content Count:  1020

I really don't play single player games but one of the few I've played is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. It's a really good game but it's pretty old. And for non RPG I would go Sonic Adventure Battle 2 cuz sweg.

• Content Count:  370

you should try ''Stranded Deep'' .

Take the role of a plane crash survivor stranded somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Come face to face with some of the most life threatening scenarios that will result in a different experience each time you play. Scavenge. Discover. Survive.

• Content Count:  3462

Bioshock (Played 1 + 2, but not infinite yet)

Call of Duty Campaigns (My personal favorite will always be MW2, but you can't go wrong with WaW or 4. Even BO1 isn't bad)

Duke Nukem Series (except for the newest one :/)

Doom (I honestly like all of them, but you can skip them all and just play the newest one and you'll be fine)

Fallout (Any of them really works, they're all good)

Half Life Series (in order of course)

L.A. Noire (be warned, the port on pc for this is GARBAGE but still a fun game if you get it for the right price)

Limbo

Orcs Must Die (You can play the 2nd with a friend which makes the game even more fun)

Saints Row Series (great series to play alone or with a friend)

Sniper Elite Series

Sonic Adventure (2 > DX but both are good games)

South Park: The Stick of Truth (very easy game, but entertaining for what it is)

Stardew Valley (don't play too much like me and get bored when you play 20 45+ hours in like 5 days)

Super Meat Boy (gl)

To the Moon (feels)

Also any Star Wars game, whether it's KOTOR or Empire at War you really can't go wrong on most of the games.

That's from really taking a glance at my steam library and memory. Also without reading the other posts in this thread. Have fun reading this eye sore of a post xd

• Like 2
Edited by Nuclear Onion

Reply to Thread