? servers

? players online

August Fundraiser!

• Content Count:  1469

I'm going to tell you straight up man I'm broke as fuck I can't donate at all man but hopefully you your wife and kayden live a happy life together and don't let the condition of your child or matter of fact anything stop you from living life to the fullest. If you guys want to give up cause it's too hard just keep on going cause at some point your going to look back and say I did everything I could do so that he can be the happiest kid in the world.

I'm going to just end it off with this cause I can't really say anything else that someone else hasn't said

[video=youtube_share;z0rxydSolwU]

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1329

So I finally am going to post here. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not good at this kind of stuff. I just wanted to extend a big thank you to the community for being there for me when i need it. I never in a million years thought a gaming community would do this for me, I not only think of SG as a gaming community but I also consider this my second family, my home away from home. I also want to extend my thanks to everyone who made this happen, from the president Caution all the way down to the members of this community. Without any of you none of this would be possible, my second family to this August fundraiser. Well that is all i can think of at the moment, Love you all and happy gaming to everyone =) I also want to extend my thanks to my good friends here at SG, the ones I play with every night. You guys make life easier for me, keeping my mind away from some of my home troubles. Love you Extreme Potatoes, Dominic, All Ts, Caution, Delirium, Nimmy, Davie, Insidious, Daryl, and anyone else i forgot to mention.

• Like 21

• Content Count:  4441

So I finally am going to post here. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not good at this kind of stuff. I just wanted to extend a big thank you to the community for being there for me when i need it. I never in a million years thought a gaming community would do this for me, I not only think of SG as a gaming community but I also consider this my second family, my home away from home. I also want to extend my thanks to everyone who made this happen, from the president Caution all the way down to the members of this community. Without any of you none of this would be possible, my second family to this August fundraiser. Well that is all i can think of at the moment, Love you all and happy gaming to everyone =) I also want to extend my thanks to my good friends here at SG, the ones I play with every night. You guys make life easier for me, keeping my mind away from some of my home troubles. Love you Extreme Potatoes, Dominic, All Ts, Caution, Delirium, Nimmy, Davie, Insidious, Daryl, and anyone else i forgot to mention.

I'm not crying, you're crying. :cryingllama:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread