? servers

? players online

MGT Suggestions

• Content Count:  2681

Hello everyone,

We're looking for MGT suggestions for the near future, please fill this out if you have any ideas:

MGT Suggestion

Suggestion/Idea:
Link to plugin/gamemode (if applicable):
Why do you think this would make a good MGT?:

• Content Count:  1382

MGT Suggestion #1

Suggestion/Idea: Gmod Zombie Survival

Link to plugin/gamemode (if applicable): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=105462463 (I think)

Why do you think this would make a good MGT?: I have about 100 hours on zombie survival on a different server, and it has many new maps that aren't on csgo, so it would be fun to learn and utilize all the prop barricading, weapons, arsenal, etc. There's also a zombie escape mode on zs, basically what csgo ze is, but on gmod with all of the arsenal and weapons.

MGT Suggestion #2

Suggestion/Idea: CSS MG

Link to plugin/gamemode (if applicable):

Why do you think this would make a good MGT?: it was so fun to experience what it was like on css sg before 2012 when csgo came out. We got to see so many old ass people, such as omarfire00, SG Paul, and a few HG's and LG's I don't really remember but they loved it. It was so cool to see all the old maps that weren't ported to csgo. I know we had one in Nov 2018 but god damn it was fun. It probably had more players than our CSGO MG for 70% of it being up.

Reply to Thread