? servers

? players online

One Step Back, Two Steps Forward

• Content Count:  4441

When I first joined back Stunning & you were such a breath of fresh air among the stench of shit I was having wafted in my face constantly. You supported me when it was popular to mindlessly assfuck me, and were always a level-headed unbiased person to speak to. You are legitimately one of the most wisest, calmest, realest motherfuckers in this community I have ever met. I know you haven't been around much recently, but seeing you officially step away makes me both disheartend and happy to know you're gonna focus on what's important. Sometime in the future if you ever want to fuck my wife you let me know, you faggot.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  555

I will never forget when I learned "British slang" on team speak with you. Probably the most fun I've had on ts. Good luck with everyone and thanks for everything you've done for this community.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5381

Sad to see you go but I know that real life will always take precedent over SG. Focus on what you need to do and do a good job at it so you can come back to us. I have no doubts that whatever you do in life you will be successful because you're a highly intelligent kid, but remember that work ethic and dedication are just as important.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1621

Thanks for all your hard work and time spent in the community. Good luck with school and hope you can achieve what you want to. Hope to see you back in full swing someday! :)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread