? servers

? players online

I literally almost died

• Content Count:  2579

Ignore All Terrorists comment, hes just a meanie

Your story remembers me of when I was biking back home from the pretigious grocery store I shop at. The village idiot ran to my ass and I fell on the sidewalk, thinking 'what the fricl'. I walked home with the bike on my side, with a knee SO RED I nearly cured myself from my colourblindness. I got on SG, applied for admin ANYWAY and then told my mom. She called me a bitch, then I went here to do some giveaway.

The doc also called me a bitch, said the knee was practically already okay.

Then I changed my pfp to an edgy runescape magic spell, to show the peeps how different I had become.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  1654

Your story remembers me of when I was biking back home from the pretigious grocery store I shop at. The village idiot ran to my ass and I fell on the sidewalk, thinking 'what the fricl'. I walked home with the bike on my side, with a knee SO RED I nearly cured myself from my colourblindness. I got on SG, applied for admin ANYWAY and then told my mom. She called me a bitch, then I went here to do some giveaway.

Then I changed my pfp to an edgy runescape magic spell, to show the peeps how different I had become.

Definition of a freak :greggyg2:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  615

You haven't changed much I guess cus your still a bitch!!! ESPECIALLY after removing all my CUSTOM skins from scrim..

• Like 1
Edited by tides

• Content Count:  1194

i can double your money on osrs

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1634

At this point it's probably in vain to write this but I'm going to try to help you.

You need to gain some more self-awareness, respect, and generally work on how you communicate. The way you carry yourself is as if you're a prodigy in the making but the way you speak and the things you say makes everyone see you as completely asinine. If you think people hate you so much that they wouldn't care and would actually be glad you're dead then you really need to take some time to reflect on yourself. I honestly think you using that situation to try to hit the reset button on your reputation as some kind of gaslighting, but assuming that kind of ridiculous train of thought exists- I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Your image around here in my opinion has been earned by your actions, and threads like this do no justice in actually mending any of that. Even in this thread instead of taking responsibility you beat just around the bush of apologizing for how you act. If you want people to see you differently you have to actually identify what about you people do not like and actively change what you think is reasonable. I'm also going to say that if you're thinking about SG (an online gaming community) when you are in actual life threatening danger that you need to find something more worth living for. You should of immediately went to ER rather than go home to do your video-game skin raffle for a bunch of ungrateful dickheads.

With all of that being said if it actually needed to be clarified, besides a few of the young people in the community or otherwise edgy-dickheads no one seriously would be glad you're dead. If you want a good starting point- do yourself a giant favor and stop posting shit on the forums that builds the image people have made about you (this thread). I think few people can turn almost getting killed by a car into a thread where people are actually laughing at them, so if that isn't a sign that there is a problem I really don't know what to tell you.

Honestly, your right I literally sat here for 20 minutes in aw on what you just said. I wanted to make a post to you so badly saying you are a dick head but I couldn't because I know you are right. I am sorry, and frankly I should have been permed a long time ago but somehow by some miracle I am not. Witch is why I am not surprised with posts like these. I know, believe me I know, I really did some stupid shit. It is going to take a long time to gain respect and mature in this community just for what I did for 2 months on these forums. Just see me as you want I just don't really care anymore.

P.S: Thx 4 the new profile pic

• Like 1
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  4441

Honestly, your right I literally sat here for 20 minutes in aw on what you just said. I wanted to make a post to you so badly saying you are a dick head but I couldn't because I know you are right. I am sorry, and frankly I should have been permed a long time ago but somehow by some miracle I am not. Witch is why I am not surprised with posts like these. I know, believe me I know, I really did some stupid shit. It is going to take a long time to gain respect and mature in this community just for what I did for 2 months on these forums. Just see me as you want I just don't really care anymore.

P.S: Thx 4 the new profile pic

There is a medium between being self-deprecating and self-aware.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1654

I wanted to make a post to you so badly saying you are a dick head but I couldn't because I know you are right. I am sorry, and frankly I should have been permed a long time ago but somehow by some miracle I am not. Witch is why I am not surprised with posts like these. I know, believe me I know, I really did some stupid shit.

I expect perfection in the field of grammar from someone who states

Also I am in the top 100 in my state for speech and debate.

Also m8, jokes aside if you say you know what the problems are but then respond the way you did AND take that ridiculous profile pic I don’t think u truly do understand.

P.S. I highly doubt you’re anywhere near top 100 In debate just from reading previous posts.... oh and NY is filled with too many smart people who don’t have time for video game communities because, you know, they’re smart .-.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1634

I expect perfection in the field of grammar from someone who states

Also m8, jokes aside if you say you know what the problems are but then respond the way you did AND take that ridiculous profile pic I don’t think u truly do understand.

P.S. I highly doubt you’re anywhere near top 100 In debate just from reading previous posts.... oh and NY is filled with too many smart people who don’t have time for video game communities because, you know, they’re smart .-.

*officially quits sg* like dude you realize THIS IS NOT SPEECH AND DEBATE stop bringing it up il fucking mature just fuck off and let me do that

• Content Count:  1020

*officially quits sg* like dude you realize THIS IS NOT SPEECH AND DEBATE stop bringing it up il fucking mature just fuck off and let me do that

Things like this ain’t helping your own case bro...if you really want to reform yourself and be liked stop taking things so seriously and to heart. Also snapping like this got you to where everyone was making fun of you, don’t do it again and think what your gonna post before you do

• Like 1

Reply to Thread