? servers

? players online

Vote for all the admins you like  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for all the admins you like

SG's Favorite Admin Contest - Round 1 -BD/TA Group

• Content Count:  1619

@delirium because he's sassy with rule breakers and it's really funny

@Prez because he was super kind and supportive and helped me change my name here when I came out as trans (Thank you again for that!)

@Spiritwind because he's one of the first admins I got to know and he's definitely someone I consider a friend

• Content Count:  701

How is @delirium falling behind... My dude's literally the best at using a sarcastic approach to dealing with rule breakers and the BD in recent times with the most presence.

Still gonna give a vote to everyone, but special shoutouts to the day 1 TTT homie @Mad Dogg and the one who always flakes on our Bdubs meetups @Black Rain

• Content Count:  4441

Turns out community interaction doesn't help you too much if in a lot of those interactions you're a dickhead. Nevertheless, probably a good place to say that @delirium despite his flaws pours a lot of energy into Steam-Gamers and along with @Black Rain is the biggest connector between the community. This guy filters through so much bullshit, does his job as BD, and still manages to hop on TS, TTT, and JB to hang out. He has been the face for the BD team, takes a lot of shit and I want to say that I appreciate the work you put in a lot.

@Liam Brown is actually a saint to this community and for anyone who has needed their ideas put into reality, he's your man. The amount of time and work he has dedicated into fixing the server, pumping out new plugins, updating previous ones, etc to this communities servers is unrivaled. This community would not be the same without him and I think both him and the other people who are busting their ass behind the scenes don't get enough praise, from me personally- thank you.

@Mad Dogg and @Prez are just great people and great BD's. These guys are great to have conversations with, they are full of knowledge both regarding the servers and even sometimes Prez will be your summer camp counselor (owo) when you need one.

Just wanted to give a little succ to all the BD's Big D's cause lord knows I give you enough shit to go along with it.

Thanks from me.

:goat:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread