? servers

? players online

Streaming suggestions?

• Content Count:  1634

Super Smash Brothers Brawl is a go to streaming option for me! If you are looking for a good story with plot twits, and rich cut scenes that don't even seem like a wii could run it, go to the subspace emissary in solo mode. I would like to see other peoples reactions to the plot twits in the game. You can also play online with emulators *cough cough* It is an overall fun game! I even streamed it myself. It was an amazing game that I enjoyed completing 100%, and completing the story mode only gives you 84%, there are secret unlockables that put you further in the game. Overall, just a great game to stream! (also wolf is ss tier, don't @ me) If you do want to play the game, just but a 14 dollar usb game cube controller off of amazon. (you can set up controllers with dolphin)

Play something that's not the norm cause that'll just make you like everyone else and it gets really boring.

Like Super Smash Brothers Brawl!

Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  2681

Anything but fortnite

Please don't play fortnite

Literally anything else would be better than fortnite

@Creten agrees that fortnite sucks ;)

TL:DR - No fortnite pls thx

Fortnite is just not your game, play something that will take you a while to complete like Skyrim or Dark Souls

• Like 1

Reply to Thread