? servers

? players online

[BHOP] FrankerZ Walking Event

• Content Count:  503

So isn't there a chance that people can cheat by jumping without being caught and end up with the award?

When someone finishes a map it tells you the bhop stats and it would show if they jumped anytime during the run. Pretty sure we're also going to be doing this on the new "frankerz" mode which restricts jumping anyways :]

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1671

So new question, if someone jumps once by accident, are they automatically disqualified?

They won't automatically be disqualified, but I've made the gravity to where if someone where to jump, they would be slowed down basically ruining their chance to even coming close to winning.

• Like 1
Edited by Im Sad

• Content Count:  1382

They won't automatically be disqualified, but I've made the gravity to where if someone where to jump, they would be slowed down basically ruining their chance to even coming close to winning.

I went on frankerz with some other mg players you know just to meme and I tried out the frankerz mode, and when you jumped or held down space you would get 259-262 speed instead of 250. Would this be allowed in the race or is it no jumping

Edited by nesquik

• Content Count:  2162

I went on frankerz with some other mg players you know just to meme and I tried out the frankerz mode, and when you jumped or held down space you would get 259-262 speed instead of 250. Would this be aloud in the race or is it no jumping

@Im Sad you broke the mode?!?!

Generally gonna say this shouldn't be allowed since its supposed to be straight walking

• Content Count:  1671

I went on frankerz with some other mg players you know just to meme and I tried out the frankerz mode, and when you jumped or held down space you would get 259-262 speed instead of 250. Would this be aloud in the race or is it no jumping

With the drop knife plugin, you can drop everything you hold, this allows you to go a maximum speed of 260. Seeing that some people wouldn't know that, I've made the default speed of "Frankerz" to be 260.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread