? servers

? players online

[BHOP] FrankerZ Walking Event

• Content Count:  1671

I have finalized the "Frankerz" style, strafing is no use and you will not gain any speed from it. By the way, green boost pads that launch you 10 ft forward are fair game.

Good Luck everyone.

Since gravity is set like crazy, bonus respect to anyone who can somehow get 2+ million jumps in their entire run.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5674

Gonna be honest, my opinion still stands that this didn't really call for a whole event. I thought the idea was dumb but I could've understood it even if just a couple people did the challenge and everyone else sat, watched, and talked. Didn't seem like anyone was interested in doing that though.

Not every event is gonna be a huge success, but trying this in the future would be a waste of time, in my opinion.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2162

Would like to give a BIG thanks to all who came out and especially to @tides and @Lokibelowkey who stayed the whole time until @Im Sad crashed the server by accident before we finished.

Tides got last due to him running into a wall for 5 minutes watching harry potter

Loki and I battled it out in a tinychat/JB/Discord Rock Paper Scissors match where I ultimately came out victorious.

Dont worry, we WONT be doing this EVER AGAIN.

Real talk, it was fun before everyone left and we had a good amount of laughs. Thanks for everyone who came out!

Edited by Cept For Her

Reply to Thread