? servers

? players online

farewell, freaks

• Content Count:  5108

@roux,

It has been an absolute pleasure working by your side from the relatively small period of time that we were staff together as well as having a friend in you. You are a larger than life kind of guy with a great attitude and a strong sense of humor. I think that's a very important trait a person can have because I often find humor to be comforting even when you are in need of a distraction from the troubles of life. Never change, brother. :love:

Also CZ75 Nascar was definitely the easiest way to get me tilted LMAO

• Like 1

• Content Count:  211

Without a doubt you were one of my most trusted and close friends on my time here on SG. Pushing the troll agenda aside for now, you've put a shit ton of work on scrim servers whether it was managing/maintaining or running events for it. I know from first hand the amount of hours you've put on this server and the amount of hours we played TTT together. Not a moment goes by that I dont remember the irreplaceable memories we created whether it was fucking dicking around on TTT or just straight up flaming each other. There are so many memorable moments when you, me, @tides, @Ned, @Great White Cookie Shark, @MaR 1, @Creten, and other freaks I forgot to mention, that I can't even pick one. The TTT gang when we all played will never be forgotten.

Good luck with whatever you plan on doing next.

You are without a doubt one of the nerdiest and smelliest kids ive ever met especially when we played some osrs together you freak. Ill be seeing you around on steam ugly kid.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread