? servers

? players online

ChinChilla God Signing Off

• Content Count:  1423

Was holding off on posting until I got home. You've been an amazing friend since I joined this community and have always been there for me, whether it be SG related or my IRL shit. I'm extremely grateful to have made such amazing friends here and that you were one of them. Whether we were arguing about the most retarded shit, or laughing our asses off at 3 in the morning, the times we spent together were never dull. I hope that even though you've stepped down, we continue to hang out and make memories that we'll one day look back on and laugh about. Shared just a few clips out of the many nights we spent playing games together, and here's to many more. Love ya Greggay, thanks for everything.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  361

Had lots of great times with you on TS and Tinychat, wish I could've hung out with you in game more. Here's to your future, greggy.

• Like 1
Edited by Watchman
your're

• Content Count:  6759

Oh where do I begin.. Without a doubt one of my closest friends from this community and I'm really happy we ended up having this awesome bond. You're a dumbass, goofball, sometimes naive, a whore, stole my fucking snickers bar, dips his gummy bears in chocolate fondue, buys a giant chocolate syringe to eat it all in 5 minutes fatty, and a hamster + chinchilla abuser.... but, you're passionate, caring, a great listener, humble, and a fucking great friend.

I'm glad you joined SG because not only I saw potential in you to be an AO/AT some day, but the amount of passion and care you have towards the people of the community is very rare I find in people. You cared so much for the success of ZE after its downfall and it was a joy to be able to see you, Wesker, and Cept work together to make it 3rd best server in the fucking world (LET'S GOOOOOOO). All those nights we stayed up till 12:30 AM waiting for Gametracker to get all hyped up :']

I'll be seeing you in April (Avengers hypeeee), but that won't stop me from bullying you everyday with Korean :awesomeborn:

Thanks for everything, Greggy G the gunplanter adminslayer.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1634

Bro, I can’t even describe how much myself and this community will miss you as an admin. I had always looked up to you as a mentor, leader, and someone I inspire to be in this community. When I was being an idiot and said some dumb things before I took a break, you still believed and even saw potential in me, and always thought I could be better than I already was at that time. Also, you and a few other people were a wake up call and knew best on how I could improve myself in this community when I made my admin application. Even when we argued here and there because I was blinded by ignorance at the time, I still enjoyed your presence while you were an admin and hope you still have a few wise words for me and my journey here at SG. I just want to make this reply as a huge thank you, and I really wish you the best of luck. I hope to see you around the ts and servers as much as I can! Peace chinchilla god!

• Like 1
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  3728

@Greggy G, thank you for your contribution as a higher up, but also as an admin in general. It's always great to see when people have the best intentions for this community. Unfortunately, also due to the lack of myself not owning a PC for a while now, we haven't had the chance to interact that much with each other. I however wish you good luck with your future endavours. And have fun in April, say Peter hi for me (assuming he'll be there too).

• Like 1
Edited by Paralyzed

Reply to Thread