? servers

? players online

Question of the day 5/3/19

• Content Count:  639

Have you ever saved someone’s life?

My grandmother suffered a stroke chilling in the kitchen table. I was helping my mom cook and noticed her slumped to her side. I'd like to think I saved her life that day. She's still breathing, living life to the fullest at 100 years old.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  382

I didn't but once my dad was in a hurry so he ate fast and started choking on meat my aunt slapped him in the back to hard the meat came flying out.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  484

I have a friend that wanted to kill herself. I like to think I saved my friend by helping her talk to the school counselors at my school cause her parents didn’t let her get any kind of therapy and she has depression and anxiety. So the counselors baker acted her and the she went to a ward and she’s doing a lot better now. I guess I didn’t really save her life but I helped her get help that she really needed so idk.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5381

Saved my POS biological father when I was three. Dude was ODing in the bathroom (prob heroin) and I somehow heard him calling for help and ran across the street to my grandmothers house and called 911 and hung up but they came anyways. Got on the frontpage of the local papers and a ride on the firetruck.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1012

Talked a guy on discord out of suicide. Yea people say that as jokes a lot or they don’t really mean it. But the guy video called me with cam on and started cutting himself with a knife. I asked why he was doing this and he showed me his dms of his girlfriend breaking up with him on skype. If you’ve used Skype it shows your address and name on the top right, along with the city. I called the suicide hotline and told them everything I knew.

Once they lined me with the police, I repeated the story to them and ended up finding him and where he lived. A cop talked to him and got him the help he needed, havent talked to him in about 3 years but he eventually wanted to make a Fortnite server. (Back when Fortnite was popular). I said sure cause of course this guy is suicidal, anything can push him over the edge. Later he messaged me saying you saved my life.

Still wonder how he’s doing. If anyone is dealing with this know your not alone. Get help. People out there care for you.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread