? servers

? players online

Worst Appeals of the Century Nominations 2019 Edition

• Content Count:  971

15 minutes ago, paggos said:

i'm just gonna keep this here until the 2021 appeal nominations are released. let's see where this goes.

idk why bom keeps wasting his breath; i understand he has a level of professionalism to uphold in these appeals but this guy is clearly fucking with him just to get unbanned and cheat again.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2

3 hours ago, dafty said:

idk why bom keeps wasting his breath; i understand he has a level of professionalism to uphold in these appeals but this guy is clearly fucking with him just to get unbanned and cheat again.

Not cheating but ok man. I clearly stated that whatever the reason it was that I was looking at the floor was from the spectating. Like I previously stated before, I was looking head level on my screen, but for some odd reason it was shown as my crosshair on the ground. I'm not saying it's entirely their spectating system, I'm just stating the fact that this is obviously a glitch and no sane person would hack in a community server. Typing this may not get me unbanned but I'd rather clear my name than be ridiculed for no reason.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  536

11 minutes ago, literaldogwater said:

Not cheating but ok man. I clearly stated that whatever the reason it was that I was looking at the floor was from the spectating. Like I previously stated before, I was looking head level on my screen, but for some odd reason it was shown as my crosshair on the ground. I'm not saying it's entirely their spectating system, I'm just stating the fact that this is obviously a glitch and no sane person would hack in a community server. Typing this may not get me unbanned but I'd rather clear my name than be ridiculed for no reason.

I mean, did you forget to turn off your anti-aim? Ofc it isn't going to look like that from your perspective that's the point of the cheat. 

• Content Count:  5377

43 minutes ago, literaldogwater said:

Sometimes just admitting what you did and coming clean is the best course of action. I mean, they unbanned enderspine for some reason after he admitted to cheating so there's still hope for you.

Clearing your name here does nothing once your account gets vac'd for dogshit cheats

• Like 3

• Content Count:  275

1 hour ago, literaldogwater said:

no sane person would hack in a community server.

I would like you to refer to the 'BANNED' tab at the top of the forums and it will give you quite the long list of people that have been banned for cheating on a community server.

I'm just stating the fact that this is obviously a glitch

If there was a spectating glitch then it would have been fixed already by our manager and technical admins. don't just make up some shit excuse to get yourself unbanned from our servers so you can adjust your anti-aim

I'd rather clear my name than be ridiculed for no reason.

Honestly your appeal was pretty solid expect for the fact anyone who has played CS for more than a day would know you have shit hacks and weren't even trying to hide them. 

Stop wasting you time here and take BoM's advice and

fuck off to the next community

you're only wasting your time beating a dead horse

4 hours ago, paggos said:

i'm just gonna keep this here until the 2021 appeal nominations are released. let's see where this goes.

There is no way this wouldn't win a Funniest/Worst appeals competition 

• Like 2
Edited by FanService

• Content Count:  2

On 2/2/2021 at 3:18 PM, FanService said:

I would like you to refer to the 'BANNED' tab at the top of the forums and it will give you quite the long list of people that have been banned for cheating on a community server.

If there was a spectating glitch then it would have been fixed already by our manager and technical admins. don't just make up some shit excuse to get yourself unbanned from our servers so you can adjust your anti-aim

Honestly your appeal was pretty solid expect for the fact anyone who has played CS for more than a day would know you have shit hacks and weren't even trying to hide them. 

Stop wasting you time here and take BoM's advice and

you're only wasting your time beating a dead horse

There is no way this wouldn't win a Funniest/Worst appeals competition 

I don't think you know what anti-aim is. Anti-aim creates a fake body and makes you look directly at the ground, not at an angle. And if I was gonna adjust my so-called "anti-aim" I don't think anyone would do that in a fucking community server. It's not shit hacks but for some odd reason when this guy spectated me it decided to go all wonky which made it look like some sort of spinbot anti-aim. 

Edited by literaldogwater

• Content Count:  3150

7 minutes ago, literaldogwater said:

I don't think you know what anti-aim is. Anti-aim creates a fake body and makes you look directly at the ground, not at an angle. And if I was gonna adjust my so-called "anti-aim" I don't think anyone would do that in a fucking community server. It's not shit hacks but for some odd reason when this guy spectated me it decided to go all wonky which made it look like some sort of spinbot anti-aim. 

Impressive knowledge for someone who doesn't use hacks. Thanks for bringing it to our attention that someone failed to ban your forum account. cya

• Like 13

Reply to Thread