? servers

? players online

Warning Shots With An AWP

• Content Count:  1654

Besides the fact that its a dick move, there isn't really an argument to ban awps from warning shots. There will always be unfortunate events where someone dies because of an awp warning shot but this doesn't happen that often, at least not from my experiences on JB. Keep the rule unless an actual statistically proven argument arises showing how majority of awp warning shots result in a fk.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

It Isnt Allowed And If It Were To Be A Warning Shot the Best thing to do it with is a deagle

youre allowed to warning shot with the awp. i shot to the leg/ foot does 1-99 damage

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

Warning shot people in the head with weak weapons. I think it's pretty fine because like everyone else has already said it does 1-99 damage so it's in line with the rules. I personally don't warning shot with the awp, but when I'm feeling kind of bored I'll warning shot people in the head with a weak weapon.

How do you warning shot an unarmored T in the head as a warning shot? If I'm not mistaken, there's not a single gun that doesn't do over 100 damage as a headshot against an unarmored opponent. (Source)

But on a personal note, I don't think there's an issue with people warning shotting with any weapon as long as it does 1-99 damage. Sure, warning shotting with strong weapons is a dick move but can be very useful on maps where Ts have no issue rebelling, such as electric and VIP. I can see how getting a warning shot for 78 is pretty annoying, but I don't see an issue with it overall.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

How do you warning shot an unarmored T in the head as a warning shot? If I'm not mistaken, there's not a single gun that doesn't do over 100 damage as a headshot against an unarmored opponent. (Source)

Headshot with a molly wdym?

Seriously though, I’ve seen headshots with pistols do under 100 damage. Check it out in game to get a real idea.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  361

But on a personal note, I don't think there's an issue with people warning shotting with any weapon as long as it does 1-99 damage. Sure, warning shotting with strong weapons is a dick move but can be very useful on maps where Ts have no issue rebelling, such as electric and VIP. I can see how getting a warning shot for 78 is pretty annoying, but I don't see an issue with it overall.

You're forgetting damage drop off values. I have been warning shot in the head for cell hopping (although in this case I think it was a kill hungry ct) and survived, so it is possible.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  272

You're forgetting damage drop off values. I have been warning shot in the head for cell hopping (although in this case I think it was a kill hungry ct) and survived, so it is possible.

Use pistols or weak guns like smgs combined with drop off like bat said. EZ hs

• Like 1

• Content Count:  449

It Isnt Allowed And If It Were To Be A Warning Shot the Best thing to do it with is a deagle

??

It is allowed if you hit the t in the legs. Anywhere else on the t body, arms, legs, torso, would be freekilling as an awp only does less than lethal damage at the leg hitbox. You do not even need to use a deagle to give a warningshot also.

Honestly, you should only really be using the awp as a warningshot if you are skilled enough (like me) to constantly hit the leg as a warningshot without hitting the torso by mistake. If you do not think you can hit the legs constantly you can just use your pistol or another gun to give a warningshot.

PS-For those saying its a dick move, its more of a dick move to give auto chest warning shots :)

• Like 2

Reply to Thread