? servers

? players online

Goodbye from Bdcoll

• Content Count:  532

Another legend I didn't have the privilege to get to know. Hope to see you back in the community from time to time, good luck on everything ^-^

• Like 1

• Content Count:  760

You are a legend! See you around here when you drop by and thanks for all your hard work down through the years. I remember being there as well during the dark period of dragging things back up with you as we pushed every day on it for a year. Dedication has been unreal! Where has the time gone.. I remember when you first joined the servers as a lovely little newbie and how son, you have grown :)

One day a long time ago, you did go on your mic and scared the crap out of me!

Farewell old friend and welcome to the retirement home here!

Can't Kill Bdcoll!!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3728

Don't you dare leaving us @Bdcoll. I'm kidding, what can I say right... I've kinda left you too. You're a humble guy and have always been fun to be around with. I wish you good luck with your future endavours and hopefully we'll speak to each other sometime soon!

Ps. I think Bdcoll deserves a better status than just 'regular' IMO!

• Like 1
Edited by Paralyzed

• Content Count:  586

Its sad to see you go bd.. Like a lot of people have said, you we're one of the first admins I met back in 2016. You always we're fun to play with. In the years I've played with you, you always felt consistent to me. You never caused any drama, you never abused power, aways followed protocol and it just felt like you we're on to have fun. That's what I liked about you. It was always have fun first and admin later. Hopefully this isn't goodbye and more of a see you once in a while. Thanks for all the good times and things you have done for the community. I'll miss you bro.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread