? servers

? players online

Goodbye from Bdcoll

• Content Count:  1920

You were one of the few admins to be here when I first joined SG and when I came back to the community. It's a shame to see you go, thank you for the contributions you made to this community during your time here. Best of luck in your real-life ventures.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

I’ve never actually spoken to you, but the fact that players online the server refer to you as a “TTT Legend” is all I really need. I think everyone who’s read this post and played in game , regardless of knowing you or not, knows that you’re one of the coolest dudes ever. Best of luck to your endeavors IRL and gaming wise!

Can’t kill Bdcoll

• Like 1

• Content Count:  189

Thanks for teaching me how to play TTT.

Prime example that a great admin doesn't need to use his/her mic. You will be missed. Can never kill Bdcoll

• Like 2

• Content Count:  183

Hey never met you cause i only play JB and have only been around here for a year but I've heard great things about and you and some other OG's best of luck with all the shit irl brings thanks for contributing to make SG better you will be missed

• Like 1
Edited by Scuffed

• Content Count:  517

others taking a turn and falling to the bottom

Owch coll, you didn't need to call me out like that. It's been so long since I played with you regularly, but hey maybe one day we'll hear you talk!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1109

Damn, shame to see another old face go but thanks for all you've done and good luck with the future!

Also, fuck people who blow your cover. That was one of the things that bothered me most when I was admin. It nearly always happened

• Like 2

Reply to Thread