? servers

? players online

Would you like to see SG introduce a KZ server?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see SG introduce a KZ server?

• Yes!
    • No! (Please comment why you voted)

KZ Server

• Content Count:  539

What goes into making a KZ server more popular than another? Creating new servers is always great but it's difficult to get off the ground without some kind of game plan. Is there any niche or gap missing in the current KZ servers which we can use to our advantage?

Styles could help with this issue.

I havent played many KZ servers but I think it would be cool to mimic bhop in this regard and have categories such as;

• Normal - Your standard KZ found on all servers
  • Teleport Disabled - You're not allowed to utilize teleports
  • Autohop Enable- Auto bunny hop is on

And other unique styles you don't really find on KZ servers.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1559

I havent played many KZ servers but I think it would be cool to mimic bhop in this regard and have categories such as;

that actually sounds like a really good idea for a kz server that would set sg apart

+1

• Like 2

• Content Count:  174

I feel like this regard is similar to scroll bhop style. New players to bhop would have a difficult time completing a map with scroll. That is where practice would come in and different tier maps could impact this. Being able to beat higher tier maps with no TP could regard in more points for a higher rank or bragging rights.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  174

What goes into making a KZ server more popular than another? Creating new servers is always great but it's difficult to get off the ground without some kind of game plan. Is there any niche or gap missing in the current KZ servers which we can use to our advantage?

As far as I can think of for some of these questions. Popular KZ servers are based on smooth and ironed out consistent servers with no lag issues etc. which I'm sure SG can take care of. As far as player count, this can be established for more popular well-known communities (like ours) Late night servers that contain high pop that I noticed are KZ/Surf/Bhop (our bhop server included)

Gameplan, hard for me to answer because I'm not sure what SG's limitations are and what are requirements for server launches are.

Any gaps or anything, nothing I can think of off the top of my head,

This is definitely a step in the right direction.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  8754

A fantastic game mode that originates as far as 1.6 with a lot of potential. House of Climb used to dominate the ranks with their KZ servers but now other communities like Sneak and SNG have successfully built their own too. @Prez is the biggest advocate I know for this because back when he was BD he wanted us to run one full-time.

You would be correct. Besides MG this is my all-time favorite gamemode for any CS game. I'd be down to help!

• Like 3

Reply to Thread