? servers

? players online

Knife Giveaway bois and gals

• Content Count:  532

Yo I'll take a knife..... look man. My wife and daughter are very ill. They both have stage 3 leukemia. Every dime I spend goes to the hospital bills. My dog use to comfort me but she was killed in a plane crash #rippupper. My mom also died in 9/11 so there is that. I have no money and no family, the only thing that would help me is a....a....well a csgo knife of course! If you want my family to stop dying in unimaginable pain then please donate (1)CS:GO Knife to me, Atrix. Thanks for listening to my life story. Make sure to post this on every social media to spread the news. #likeifyoucried #repost #deadfam #givemethatknifedoh

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1559

Yo I'll take a knife..... look man. My wife and daughter are very ill. They both have stage 3 leukemia. Every dime I spend goes to the hospital bills. My dog use to comfort me but she was killed in a plane crash #rippupper. My mom also died in 9/11 so there is that. I have no money and no family, the only thing that would help me is a....a....well a csgo knife of course! If you want my family to stop dying in unimaginable pain then please donate (1)CS:GO Knife to me, Atrix. Thanks for listening to my life story. Make sure to post this on every social media to spread the news. #likeifyoucried #repost #deadfam #givemethatknifedoh

if you see this man please block him, he has nothing to value

• Content Count:  3287

If you want to do an actual giveaway make sure everyone gets equal chances and use something like random.org

If you wanna make a thing of it, since knives aren't exactly cheap things to just give away, maybe make a small competition on the SG servers in consultation with the events team (Maybe even for the upcoming events that they have planned, like the Terraria or Factorio events)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread