? servers

? players online

Awp server

• Content Count:  482

I’m not sure if this has been brought up before but I was thinking of the suggestion of an awping server. Before I joined this community that’s all I used to play and it was a lot of fun and addicting, I don’t know if any of you guys have played it before but some of you most likely have at some point in time. There would usually be certain custom models for the awps and knifes to make the game even more interesting to users, I thought this was a very good idea. Personally I think an awp server would be a great addition to the servers and feed even more people in becoming more interested in joining the community. I would absolutely love to see this happen.

• Like 5
Edited by Arctic

• Content Count:  139

I second this. I play a lot of awp servers right now, and wish SG had an awp server. Definitely adding one in the future would be pretty killer. The key point is auto bhop, fov setter, and nospread. Its fun for me to just hop on one of these servers and relieve stress.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  590

I'm not sure if this is a server that could do well. An AWP server just another idea in the basket for a server along with the many other ideas that have been suggested. It just seems like it wouldn't be a viable server. Also, somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but, there are MG maps that are dedicated just for AWPs. I also believe that this idea would be last in the line for all the other server ideas for SG.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  600

Maybe we should just have a weekly server where it switches between different server ideas. one week could be full of kz maps, the next awps only. we could possibly do it on our event server, it would keep people busy for a good bit. the only problem i have with it would be not having a constant player base and more of a commodity.

• Like 3

Maybe we should just have a weekly server where it switches between different server ideas. one week could be full of kz maps, the next awps only. we could possibly do it on our event server, it would keep people busy for a good bit. the only problem i have with it would be not having a constant player base and more of a commodity.

I genuinely think this is a really good idea, the only cons I think this would bring is people complaining they don’t like one of the two and just prefer one of them to be permanently played all the time.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

I genuinely think this is a really good idea, the only cons I think this would bring is people complaining they don’t like one of the two and just prefer one of them to be permanently played all the time.

We already have something like this called the MGT, or Monthly Get Together. Every once in a while when there's a good suggestion, the BDs/TT create a server for one month based around the suggestion. Past MGT's have been Hide and Seek, CS:S MG, Nightcrawler, etc. . If you have an idea for the MGT drop it in the MGT Suggestions thread.

So basically, an AWP 1v1 server probably won't make the MGT (I have no clue just assuming), but a KZ server like people were suggesting might.

@Dominik

• Like 2
Edited by TheZZL

We already have something like this called the MGT, or Monthly Get Together. Every once in a while when there's a good suggestion, the BDs/TT create a server for one month based around the suggestion. Past MGT's have been Hide and Seek, CS:S MG, Nightcrawler, etc. . If you have an idea for the MGT drop it in the MGT Suggestions thread.

So basically, an AWP 1v1 server probably won't make the MGT (I have no clue just assuming), but a KZ server like people were suggesting might.

@Dominik

What Synk brought up kinda went a bit off topic but I still thought it was a good idea. I feel like you’re a little confused what we mean here, awp servers are not one on one, it’s a ton of people in one server auto hopping around trying to kill everyone. It would be it’s own server just like every other server we have, like the KZ server if that makes any sense.

Reply to Thread