? servers

? players online

Awp server

• Content Count:  1253

Awp servers are like a team vs team game mode with awps and auto hop. Occasionally they have a deagle and they always have a knife. It’s pretty fun to play and I can definitely see this becoming an event or server even if it’s just temporarily. This has been an iconic modern day thing in CSGO especially AwpLego2018.

• Content Count:  1952

I used to play awp only servers alllll the time. Mainly awp lego and awp bhop nospread servers. You'd obviously have the tryhards but most of the time it's just fun with people you know. I'd see this neck and neck with a kz server which I am both supporting however I'd be satisfied if only one were to rise up.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  550

When I started playing csgo I no lifed awp servers for at least 300 of my hours. I would love to see this as a legitimate server because all of the fun you can have on it. I am sure that this server would be a great addition even if it is just an event like the deagle server. I am supporting this idea.

• Content Count:  633

Maybe we should just have a weekly server where it switches between different server ideas. one week could be full of kz maps, the next awps only. we could possibly do it on our event server, it would keep people busy for a good bit. the only problem i have with it would be not having a constant player base and more of a commodity.

I like this idea better. The deagle only server with RTD was really fun! @Black Rain

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6759

Maybe we should just have a weekly server where it switches between different server ideas. one week could be full of kz maps, the next awps only. we could possibly do it on our event server, it would keep people busy for a good bit. the only problem i have with it would be not having a constant player base and more of a commodity.

Since I got tagged based on this quote I'll chime in quickly. While this idea may sound like it works in theory, the only thing that must be taken into account is that it would not be consistently every 7 days in between because ATs need to work in the backend as well. The server would always have a few days of downtime depending on how stable the server has been built for each mode that gets worked on by whomever. The reasons why we do monthly rather than weekly are because it gives ET time to discuss what event should be pursued next based on community feedback, it allows the ATs who offer to build the server to have some time to make it and test it with others, and it ensures that our ATs will not be burnt out either because their main purpose is to focus on the servers they are devoting their time to manage and not just server events.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  6759

When was the last time we had a server of the month event? I've been out of the loop a little in regards to the forum side of things. But i'm pretty sure its been awhile since we have had one. @Black Rain

We have it every month I could've sworn you were there for the deagle one in March o.o

This month's planned event fell through but we could probably scramble something quickly to host during next weekend to make up for it

• Like 6

Reply to Thread